Tsudo axelback

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by papi2dmamis, Jun 22, 2008.

1. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

My next project in my car is the axelback. Has anybody heard anything good or bad about the Tsudo axelback? I saw a clip on youtube of a 08 Lancer with the Tsudo Axelback and I need more info on this item. :)

2. DVHopeful

DVHopeful Well-Known Member

I have one installed on my 08 CVT and for being a cvt, and axelback it sounds pretty darn good to me. It's not annoying, kinda quite at stand still, but when you punch it it's pretty nice....couldnt tell ya what a 5spd sounds like.

3. DVHopeful

DVHopeful Well-Known Member

Oh and it hooks right up to the OE exhaust hangers, so try to not cut them...I bought ones from Advance Auto and they were too short, they almost melted bumper, had to buy one from dealership...around $30, so try to save the ones you have.

4. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info! :)

5. 09eslancer

09eslancer Member

I got the tsudo n1 axle back on my 09 lancer 5sp its quite when at idel but when you get on it it sounds good

6. NJ08LancerGTS

NJ08LancerGTS Well-Known Member

i had it installed on my 5speed pzev and it sounded great, nice and quite at idle, no drone at high rpms, and it sounded awesome when you punched it especialy when MIVEC kicks in :). Its for sale now localy tho for now. if it doesn't sell by next week i will sell it state wide with a 30 dollar shipping fee :)

7. kaliuv

kaliuv Well-Known Member

I just installed tsudo exhaust on my 09 lancer gts(MT). It sounds awesome, no regret at all. Speed-element sells it through ebay for about 200 includes shipping. You can never get this nice exhaust for this price.

8. Shifty

Shifty Member

+1 for the Tsudo. Just installed it on my 09 GTS. I'm with everyone else, at idle, its quiet. At 2k-3k RPM on up its got a nice deep sound thats smooth. Not incredibly loud, but for a car thats not really fast its a nice fit. I saved 200 dollars by not buying Greddy too! Build is solid. I don't expect any problems.