Trying this site now...

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by JWBooth, Sep 25, 2008.

1. JWBooth

JWBooth Member

So I was on the 9glancers.com but they banned me. I found this site so i'm now on here.

Basically i've got a lancer, lol, and I just recently made a visit to RRM. I was impressed by them so I baught a turbo kit. I'm a few weeks away from getting it installed and seems like there's many that would like to know abou it.

That other site really hates and degrades RRM... oh well, here it seems like things may be different and i'll get a nicer welcom and better atmosphere.

I'm glad to be here and glad I found it... it was this or that evom site. I only have time for one. So here I am and I hope we all can just get a long.

LOL!

2. faracinman2

faracinman2 Well-Known Member

welcome, post up some pics of your ride, oh and the turbo i want to see what the kit looks like off of the car. Please and thank you lol

3. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Just a heads up...alot of the 9G members are also members on this board. Also if you don't mind me asking what did you get banned for lol?

4. GTS_Rob

GTS_Rob Well-Known Member

he got banned for being a douchebag. had nothing to do with RRM the douchbag activity just began in a thread related to RRM. If you disagree with him he will douche up real quick. its funny just watch

5. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Regardless if there are alot of 9g members here or not I won't tolerate drama unless it is off topic....

By the way welcome to LT!

6. GTS_Rob

maybe he will do better here. arguing with mods doesnt help.

7. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

8. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

as prophet stated we don't like drama here and i will as well as he will take necessary actions if something like that comes up

But welcome to Lancertuners.com hope you will like it here.

LT.COM STAFF

9. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

this is why i love this forum, the MOD's are always there to get thing's right.

10. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.com here we are big fans of RRM :) most of us have the pulley and SRI and congrats on the boost on the way :)

11. JWBooth

JWBooth Member

Yeah, this is one of the kiddies that didn't play well on the other boards.

As for having conflicts with mods... when mods or admins don't do their jobs and are part of the problems then I have a problem with that.

It seems like on here though it's going to be a lot better. It's actually ran/owned by an adult with a brain instead of a control freak with all his buddies as bullies.

I'll get pics as soon as I can... i gotta figure out some of this site and read more of the newb stuff. I'll get it going though and hopefully won't get banned.

12. JWBooth

JWBooth Member

It was simple... they have a real hatred for a particular vendor. I saw thru it and became a customer of them. Then things got even worse for me there and mods/admins did nothing to stop it. In fact they assisted.

A guy goes and spends thousands of dollars on something and tries to develope his car... and rather than support that people just attacked and kept attacking.

No biggie... it's a site that isn't growing and looks like it's dropping/banning members because of it's actions. It has now lost me... so on to the future. Viva la lancertuners.com... LOL!

13. JWBooth

JWBooth Member

THANK GOD!! lol

14. GTS_Rob

"Yeah, this is one of the kiddies that didn't play well on the other boards."

ive never talked to you or commented on your 9G thread so, no im not. I just read it and laughed. like i said, good luck with this site

15. Prophet

Lets get back to topic before we have to lock this thread. If you guys want to continue to discuss other forums I suggest taking it to pm's....

16. JWBooth

JWBooth Member

[/quote:1nwzxefg]

"It wasn't me..." That sounds like a familiar Shaggy song. LOL! Just razing you a bit.

17. JWBooth

JWBooth Member

No worries... will do. You can end this thread if you'd like. I'm going to start another about the turbo stuff. Also, is there a forum specifically for vendor reviews or is that not allowed?

18. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

This is the last warning...

As it is, this is not starting with the best sites either... Lets leave the kiddie fights for the Off Topic Section... If you want to keep this argument here, Prophet, Jake, Me or any of the mods would be more than happy to lock this.

If you want to keep it as a welcome thread, well then I must say it myself: Welcome to LT.com :)

Now if you wanna make a thread on OT and rant about it, go ahead, Ill get the popcorn. But remember, you will be there at your own risk.. in OT "everything goes" lol

Again, Welcome to LT :D

19. GTS_Rob

[/quote:2ltqkqoc]thats what everybody wants to see is the turbo thread...

20. Prophet

You are more then welcome to post your reviews. To the right we have a reviews section and you can even post in RRM's forum if you would like...