Timeslip Uploads

Discussion in 'RallyCross, AutoCross, Motorsports' started by lancer2quick, Jun 3, 2009.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Ok, this is for posting pictures of timeslips ONLY. No videos of streetracing will be allowed! Slips should have your username written on top and a line or arrow showing which lane you ran.

2. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

well i went down to the track for the first time. i have to say i was pretty upset with the times. i'm wondering what the 1/4 mile time is on a stock cali spec 08 lancer. i was tring my best to get in to the 16s but she just wouldn't do it. i was tring to think of reasons on why i couldn't do it. because xxlancergtsxx got a 15.7 and i just don't see how. i thought maybe the the speed trap was calibratedwrong or some thing. keep in mind i have a cali spec lancer. anyways out of 6 runs these 3 was the best. u can see the list of my mods at the bottom of my post.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I don't know man. Track could have been crap, might have had a headwind...anything. When my RA was stock, I think it ran a 16.4 or somethin..while others were running mid to high 15's. Could just be driving style.

4. jacob1bc

i hear you. i was still upset. i think i was reading somewhere that a cali spec car runs in the 18s. dont know for sure though. oh well still had fun

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Wow I was kind of hoping our cars were faster than that lol. But I've got the FED spec so that might be different.

6. LancerRA09

LancerRA09 Well-Known Member

Ya, could be cuz his isnt Cali spec. But he also has a TON of engine mods so theres no telling. Prolly crappy track.

7. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah that's the part I'm most worried about :S How much HP can 1 cat take away from the car? Unless Cali spec's are a lot more different than just the PZEV?

8. jacob1bc

i was told a while back that the exhaust wasnt the only thing detuned. the cali spec is your everyday pzev. they added a cat. so on the pzev there is two cats one at the manifold and one a little futher down the pipe and the ecu was also changed. dont really know what was changed in the ecu. other than that dont know what else was done to the car.

9. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Hmm strange. Well at least your car is one of the best looking on this site lol. You should get yours tuned though. And cut out that second cat. Unless you still have the exhaust checkpoints.

10. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

Temperature outside 99F 7pm i could not get out of 14's i probably will be able to run 13's

[​IMG]

11. jacob1bc

thanks man. i already have taken out the second cat. the RRM header did that. kept the stock one though just in case i go to a state that does smog checks.

12. jacob1bc

13. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

xxlancergtsxx has the WORKS flash rather than piggy/timing. This most likely made a HUGE difference.

He is PZEV CVT which is the slowest out of tha bunch.

14. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

What's he running? 15.7 or something right?

15. jacob1bc