The New Guy, From MO.

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by DD5711, Mar 27, 2009.

1. DD5711

DD5711 Member

Hey Everyone~

Just found this site so I figured I would check it out. I have a 09 Lancer GTS that I got about 2 months ago. Eventually I'm looking to do some major moding. I couldn"t afford the Ralliart or EVO which really disapointed me but hey you get what you can get right. I'm gunna turbo my GTS eventually also.

Alittle about myself, I am a United States Marine and Love my job. I'm from the GREAT state of Missery I mean Missouri. I'm lookin to find some other lacer fans and ideas and help when it comes to moding mine out. I know a little bit about cars (mostly body work and a little electrical with some engine. I know nothing about transmissions though lol). Hoping to brouden my knowledge on cars here also.

I'm gunna start off small like cold air, ignition, Lowering it, Mainly apperance mods and a little under the hood till I've had it for a little while.

Here are some outside pis of the car (like you all don"t know what one looks like lol) It is Pretty bone stock so didn't really see a point to take ne of the interior. will post some whenever i get something done to it. lol. Well hope i can meet some new ppl .

Hope to hear from you all soon. Later.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT!! :) Looks like you're well on your way to planning the car out!

I remember the day when my car looked that shiney... :(

As as soon as I read the title "From MO" the first thing I thought was "Save me from my Misery" haha

3. DD5711

DD5711 Member

LoL Yeah I get that alot. Its all good though. Yeah I have alot in mind for my lancer but Its gunna take alot of time money and effort to get her done the way I want her to be.

4. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Well take your time :) I've had my car almost 2 years and I'm still working on it.

5. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Welcome, so I'm guessing you got the Military discount? Thank you for supporting our country. I mite do the Coast Guard or Marines when I'm out of college but it's still in the air.

6. DD5711

DD5711 Member

Lol yeah I guess you can say I got the military discount :) Hey no need for thanks I'm just doin my part (what little it may be) but thank you neways. Thats awesome that your thinking about joining. I'm no recruiter and its not my job to "sell" the Corps or nething but its a great way to go and if you like challenges and whatnot then you"ll enjoy the Marines.

7. WIREBLADE

WIREBLADE Well-Known Member

Welocome to LT forum... :D

8. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

9. Shadows

Shadows Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT :p

10. DD5711

DD5711 Member

Thank you!! Dude those mirrors are sick!! Where can I get some like that??

11. Shadows

Shadows Well-Known Member

Thanks brother :p :p

this auto folding mirror is my products, i am the supporting vendors here.
    you can also view this products here http://www.lancertuners.com/forums/...ddress, name and color code. :D :D thanks