Tell me what you think.. My whicked lancer..

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by anothaECKS, Oct 15, 2008.

1. anothaECKS

anothaECKS Member

2. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Likin the mods man. Keep it up.

3. 96Blacksunshine

96Blacksunshine Well-Known Member

Car looks real good. I like it. As far as posting pics you already have them on a site. all you do is copy the IMG code(i guess flickr has this) and then paste it in your reply box. Im just getting comfortable with it as well. Maybe someone else can explain it clearer if you need it.

4. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Looking real good man. Keep up the mods. Oh, also how long ago did you get your mirrors from KRU?

5. Bouss07

Bouss07 Well-Known Member

looking good bro u shud smoke those tail lights out .

6. moon

moon Active Member

god i LOVE WW lancers. best color imo. i was looking to get a MMC badge also, nice touch!

7. nickbutterz

nickbutterz Well-Known Member

looking sickkk... plus loving the NJ represent fo sho

8. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

W.W looks real good bro. Nice job and cool mods.

9. RedGalant2k1

RedGalant2k1 Well-Known Member

Moved to Progress Reports.

Lancer is looking good!

10. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

dig the MMC, not too sure about 5speed diagram, the lancer behind the mirror and the mitsu in the cup holder.

11. sordid

sordid Well-Known Member

Wow.
    Got stickers?
    The shifter knob is definitely not something I personally would ever do.. especially since the stock shifter is so bloody high and the OEM knob is a nice weight and leather wrapped.

12. anothaECKS

anothaECKS Member

well the 5speed diagram had to go some where trust me i couldnt decide where, the lancer emblem is actual the emblem from an 05 evo, and the mitsu.. never really been to fond of it its actually from the dealer sticker that use to be on the trunk i was surprised when i got it off it was still sticky so i throw it there..

13. anothaECKS

anothaECKS Member

i agree the the stock shifter is high, but the reason i went with it was one its white goes with the car esp. since i dont plan on tinting (damn jersey law), two its ralliart, if im gonna change it might as well be something thats gonna match and still a mitsu product.. im trying to keep the car look stock (excluding the exhaust) but have people that know about the car be impressed by the little things here and there.. ( i hope you dont think im attacking you i wanted opinions and i glad to get them)

14. JDMFanatik

JDMFanatik Well-Known Member

looks good man. all you need is to lower it and youre set. i like the idea of color-matching that grill piece. i was debating on color matching mine as well. lol. if you want to keep the shift knob, try to get a short shifter.

15. malblast

malblast Active Member

Nice Good start

16. anothaECKS

anothaECKS Member

i actually have RRM springs im just gonna wait till after winter at this point before installing, any recommendations on a short shifter?

17. JDMFanatik

JDMFanatik Well-Known Member

i agree with you on installing the springs after winter. shouldve gone with megan coilovers or tein s techs unless youre only going for minor drops. i know there was a short shifter for our lancers, but cant recall what brand. i thought RRM did, but can't find them on the website. unless im blind. someone chime in on that. lol

18. HudsonFalcon

HudsonFalcon Well-Known Member

Looks good, very clean.