Tapatalk important update

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates and Feedback' started by Jogenmaru, May 26, 2011.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

For those of you having problems with tapatalk. You are going to have to unistalled the app and remove all setting and save data. Then reinstall it. Since hammer made the new theme update it still registers the old client data instead of the new stuff.

Thanks all for your patience in the matter.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Last edited: May 26, 2011
  2. 03 ES GUY

03 ES GUY Well-Known Member

Thanks for this heads up guys, I miss tapatalk lol

3. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Nope Jogen is right. The issue actually lies with the app not on the lt side

4. 03 ES GUY

03 ES GUY Well-Known Member

I have tapatalk back, now since i haven't sub'd yet, i shouldn't have some of the goodies (i.e. Uploadings pics, etc..) on tapatalk right?

5. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Correct! If you have the free version and not the payed version then you cant upload pics, vids, etc.

6. JDMhammer

I just got another email from Tapatalk saying there is another update to the server side program so ill be doing that asap.

7. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

yeah i got another tapatalk update the other day.... must be something going on with there latest update

8. JDMhammer

Ok so I'll do this tonight

Tapatalk has fixed the unread issue in a new version of the server side code. So I'll update ASAP.

9. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

just got this update this morning