Supporting and Non Supporting Vendors

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates and Feedback' started by Prophet, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

I want to help define what is considered a Supporting vendor and what is a Non Supporting vendor and what this means to you....

Supporting Vendor
    A supporting vendor is a person or business who helps pay for the cost of running this site. With helping to support the cost of running the site they get special privaleges. One of those privilages is special placement on banners or ads. They may also get a forum right here on the site to place there sales or whatever they may want in that forum. A supporting vendor also get the full support of the LT management. That also means our support in helping control any negative comments or problems with a supporting vendor.

Any negative comments about a supporting vendor will be moved, deleted, or locked. The user will be directed to contact the supporting vendor either in pm's, emails, or pick up the phone. Now this doesn't mean that the supporting vendor has a free pass to do or treat our members however they want. If enough complaints are presented to me and I feel that the supporting vendor is not contributing the right things to the community I have every right to remove that supporting vendor.

So bottom line is this.... do not post anything negative about supporting vendors. Bring the problem to me either in a pm or an email. If enough complaints are brought to me and they a factual then I have no problems taking away there support.

Non Supporting
    Positive or negative comments is allowed. They do not help support the forums so no support has been extended.

2. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

well said thanks for the support!

3. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Bump... just a reminder...

4. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

I want to make a quick note on this article. I will support this but a change will be coming... Not major tho.