Super NooB!

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by geaux 4 breauxk, Mar 26, 2009.

1. geaux 4 breauxk

geaux 4 breauxk Well-Known Member

LOL

Im Scott. I am kinda new to the Mitsu world and def new to this site, but not to the tuner world.

I own a GG 08 Lancer GTS with CVT (FAIL). I love the car and have some plans for it, but the trans (had to get it b/c the wife is manual retarded) is umm, well WEAK! lol

Current list-o-mods, Flat black wrap on the hood, roof, trunk, and mirrors. Red interior dash and door trim. Red dimonds. Black grille. Red Brakes. 20% tint. Tinted tails and all markers. HID tinted headlights. Evo X GSR wheels painted GG with Falken Ziex 512 tires.

I am active duty military (Air Force) stationed at Nellis AFB in Las Vegas, Nevada. Just bought a house, and have a baby (BOY) on the way! Shipping department says he will be delivered first week of July. Don't ever use UPS to deliver your baby! lol

Other places I hang, Evo-M (use to, but some homoerotic Mod banned me for a stupid reason, so I gave him a good one! Good riddance.) , 9glancers, Mitsu-Media.com, and most importantly militarytuners.com. I'm Admin on the last site, which is dedicated to the support of all military personnel, past, present, and future as well as supporters. (This is not a recruiting push!)

Admin here, feel free to remove this if it violates any rule that I missed. Or check it out, we are always looking for partner sites!

Thanks go out to the staff for the warm welcome, and if your in Vegas, look me up!

Scott

Its called the Sewer Rat for several reasons. I think you can figure them out, lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

welcome and i like the flat black wrapping on the car. it has a nice flow to it. oh and more fail is if you have a california model lancer.

3. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

nice car bro i like it a lot

4. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

You sure about that????

:lol: normally yes I do... if that user hasn't contacted me first before posting a link but when it comes to military personnel I always support! I live a minute outside of Travis AFB and have tons of friends in the military (Army/Air Force). I would have joined my buddies too but the AF won't accept diabetics... :roll:

I would like to trade links though so please pm me that info and welcome to the forums!

5. geaux 4 breauxk

^ thanks for the welcome. Again, Im sorry if that part was against any rules. We are a non-competitive site, and please, feel free to modify the post to meet any and all requirements!

Also, dude, that Galant is the shizzzzz!!!!! Since you close to Travis, We could do a mid-way meet or a Cali meet. I have been looking for a reason to be out there! Or, you guys could come to Vegas! lol

scott

6. vmo91

vmo91 Well-Known Member

very nice broo
    nelis afb is amazing been there a few

7. geaux 4 breauxk

You mil too?

8. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT!!

9. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT bud! happy modding!

10. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

11. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

welcome to LT, bud!! those are some nice looking pics, wish i could find a few places like that here in PR...but most are closed out or too much rubbish to go into...props on the black vinyl across the whole car...i wanted to do that but couldnt find a wide enough vinyl... :D

12. vmo91

vmo91 Well-Known Member

na, but i live in vegas, and i have a few friends who's parents are in it, so i get to visit them sometimess

13. geaux 4 breauxk

Well if you live in Vegas, let me know if you need something done to the car, or need help with anything! Looking for some Lancer guys to hang with.

Scott

14. aTm beaner

aTm beaner Well-Known Member

nice ride. welcome to the forum.

15. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. I love what you did to your car! Very UNIQUE!

16. geaux 4 breauxk

Thanks guys! New EPIC photo shoot location coming soon!!!!

Scott

17. vmo91

vmo91 Well-Known Member

[/quote:13t5z8ew]

alrighty bro that sounds good

18. Shadows

Shadows Well-Known Member

Hi & Welcome to LT :p :p