Sup

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Z, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Z

Z Active Member

noob just introducing myself

2. faracinman2

faracinman2 Well-Known Member

welcome bro, post some pics and future plans

3. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT!

4. Z

Z Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

been with me since december of 02, even after a flooding and front end crash. she's just my daily driver, there arent any real future plans, just redoing the radio bezel to move down the flip out screen and buying 2nd gen JDM tails and smoking the top red part. mainly thinking of fixing up wifeys vdub. already did a few things but i wouldnt call them "mods", smoked the tails and front corners, added eyelids to the headlamps and took off the hub caps.

edit:
    BTW, i did your banner, working on a new one and will be around to help out jason with graphics.

5. HudsonFalcon

HudsonFalcon Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums Z.

6. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

7. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Welcome Your Galant Looks great !

8. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Damn Z only two whole posts and you are all ready a mod? Sup with that? You know people in high places? :lol:

9. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

ummm you must know the dude i quoted hahahha

10. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

lol... you don't recognize his screen name Jake? He was one of the OG's from GF and has been on TGC for awile now too....

11. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

come to think of it i do, after i saw his 8g.

12. OZ_Rally

OZ_Rally Member

Hey...I am also a newbie...can anyone give me some tips on how to post pictures and have a banner as my sig? I searched but couldn't find anything

13. Z

Z Active Member

that is how i roll 8)

more about me.... been part of the mitsu family since 2002 and moded my galant from 03 till 06. flooded the car back in 05, car accident in 06 took abreak in 07 and cameback to the mitsu community earlier this year... was part of the racing scene before i even had my license way before it was glamourized by Hollywood, so yes i did street raced, did it, liked it, got over it. not a tunner by anymeans. then got into SPL. started out with 600w amp and 2 12s sealed. then single 12" W7 and then added 2 more and each is powered by it's own 500/1 :D spent around 12k in audio between the 4 amps, 3 subs, 6.5s, tweeters, 6x9s, power cables, rcas, fuses, distribution boxes, optima battery, alpine 7" flipout touchscreen, alpine HU, caps, custom enclosure, volts meter and other misc items. why so much? JL all around. me and jason had quite a few friendly arguments between his eD and my JL... had a few $.25 video competitions... love bass, i even added an alpine amp and 12" sub in FGed to my home PC.
    was part of TGC, helped with the original GF, helped Jason with GF v2, cofounded DSMRev project which is long gone, did this forums banner and now i'm around to help him out.

14. GTS_Lancer

GTS_Lancer Well-Known Member

Damn dude! lol You are the man of electronics. lol i love your galant, looks sweet. Just wondering if you are willing to give advice when it comes to audio and stuff. Cuz i was thinkin about getting a flipout screen for my 08 Lancer but i wanted to know what was the best for my money? Thanx dude.

15. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. Enjoy. Ride looks good bro.

16. chileanpride06

chileanpride06 Well-Known Member

man, that hood looks sick

17. Z

Z Active Member

will give advise and answer any questions.... so post it up on the audio section