Stupid UPS

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by Oni, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Oni

Oni Well-Known Member

My V2 intake from RRM came and part of the box was torn and it seems like the MAF O-ring fell out in transit. Is it that hard to handle packages with care.

2. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

sorry to hear, but yeah i had packages where the box was all messed up. maybe you can contact RRM and have them send u a new MAF sensor ring

3. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Don't worry man, your the only one that deals with this type of thing. I complained one time about how I pay so much for shipping and even insurance yet they treat the package like shit.

4. Keeeent

Keeeent Well-Known Member

Maybe its not UPS. I had my screws fall out for my front splitters(RRM) all over in the box. 2 went missing. Luckily I had some washers. Was a bitch to find the screws.

5. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

True that though man. Sometimes it's the way the item or product is packaged. They would just tape it up and throw it in an old box and send it out, not making sure it's safely packaged.

6. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

lol thats just cracked me up!!! :D :D

7. Ico

Ico Well-Known Member

i dont doubt it was the ups workers. i used to work for the air hub for ups and saw how much the package handlers threw around those things. If its lite enough to throw they will, and even if its heavy theyll slam it down to where they need to put it. Even if it says fragile they wont care. fedex is no better, my friend works for them and same thing.

8. Oni

Oni Well-Known Member

Well, it's only an O-ring so they can send me a replacement in the mail in an envelope pretty easy.

9. Oni

Oni Well-Known Member

Well, I just went to the local advanced auto, got one for 60 cents that should work. I'll test it out and let you all know.

10. chileanpride06

chileanpride06 Well-Known Member

that happened to me when i got headers, part of it was sticking out through the box by the time i got it out here.