Sprint Booster!!!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by EngRWW33, Feb 2, 2009.

1. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

2. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

interesting....looks like a piggy back of some sort. Never heard of the company though.

3. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Throttle response is A LOT different than power put to the ground. You can achieve better throttle response for $107. Try the RRM Lightweight Crank Pully.....

4. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

I have, this is meant for better response of the "Drive by Wire" feature. I like the pulley, but it hasn't quite satisfied my needs. There will be a post soon on another forum of a 08 CVT GTS that will be giving this a shot. I already heard a very respected member of this forum say that it works wonders on his CVT. He has already done a lot for the Lancer community.

5. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

Who would his person be?

6. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

i've seen this product on 3 forums. whos' gonna pony up and test this thing already.

and before you ask, im not doin it. Already gonna be picking up Road-Race's timing controller soon. Priorities ftw

7. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

nice.

8. BlueBallLancer

BlueBallLancer Well-Known Member

9. BlueBallLancer

BlueBallLancer Well-Known Member

whoa just found the coolest write up on this http://www.crosslake.net/~dbipes/sprint ... ooster.pdf

basically all it is is an amplifier for the pedal. as he says it doesn't improve anything except the feel for the accelerator. wastes gas easier for you lead foots :roll:

10. lancer0220

lancer0220 Well-Known Member

Nice find, as an EE I figured this is exactly what it is doing. I have a similar belief (that it is simply analog components costing no more than 10 dollars) of another product about to be released for our lancer but i wont comment specifically since I dont have the product in front of me. i also need to read this paper alot more closely.

it is going to be tough for anyone to disprove what this paper says.

either way 330 is probably better spent forking up another 100 and buying the Works Flash.