september sclc photoshoot meet

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by magicman, Sep 6, 2008.

1. magicman

magicman Active Member

What: The Official SCLC September Meet: Photoshoot
    Sclc guys would like to invite you to this maybe we can do some stock photos for yourwebbsite as well would be great to see you guys out there.
    Ok guys iim gonna try this out see if you guys are down. We will be doing a full shoot it will be me and any other of out photographer that want to show up well will be usuing the photos for stock photos and a possible calender and also car of the month. every one that comes will recieve free sclc sticker either for your rear panel window or a larger one that can go on top of you headlight windshields or anywhere else yuo would like to put it. i will probably be planing this on a more monthly basis so come with your car CLEEEEAN Bring SOme girls if you want them to take pictures with your cars and hell well be at a reall nice place near the beach. contact me with any issue i will post up my cell number the day before the meet or just pm me for it.

Where:Crystal Cove / Reef Point

Directions The Crystal Cove state park at Reef Point is not actually in Laguna Beach. The area is located between Corona Del Mar and Laguna Beach on Coast Highway (Highway 1), along coastal bluffs as well as chaparral canyon on the inland side of the highway. From Broadway in Laguna Beach travel north on Coast Highway about 4.3 miles until you get to the traffic light for Reef Point. At the traffic light turn South (towards the beach) and enter the park.

Parking The parking / day use of the park $3.00 per car

When: Saturday, September 20, 2008 @ 9 AM till wheneve

2. BrianRRM

BrianRRM Well-Known Member

bump for a good group of guys and an a great location. see u guys there, might try to bring the BOOSTED 09 mmmmmmmmmm.