SCLC inVITEs LT for MEET!

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by magicman, Jan 3, 2008.

1. magicman

magicman Active Member

What: The Official SCLC January 2008 Meet!!

Where: We will be meeting at Kevin's workplace. There is a nice sized parking lot there and a Taco Bell right next to it. Here is the address to Kevin's workplace:

23251 Mulholland Drive
    Woodland Hills, Ca 91364

When: Saturday, January 26, 2008 @ 10 AM SHARP!! It is important that you get there on time, since it will give us more time to plan out our cruise and explore the canyons.

PLEASE BRING A TWO-WAY RADIO (such as the Motorolla Talkabout) with you if you can, as we use them as a way to communicate with each other during the run. It helps keep us organized and prevents accidents by alerting other members of incoming traffic and road hazards.

It has been a while since we've done a canyon cruise. A lot of you (especially the new members) have not gotten a chance to experience such a wonderful event such as this, so this would be a great time to do so. But before I go on further, on behalf of the SCLC Officers I would like to remind all of you that this is a CRUISE and not a RUN. SCLC does not condone reckless driving and street racing! We will have waivers at the meet that each participating member will have to sign, so please come with your head on straight FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY! SCLC will not be responsible for any damages and/or bodily injury resulting from your irresponsibility as a driver.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way, I would like to say that it will be a great opportunity to take pictures in the canyons and hang out with other SCLC members! We had a blast the last time we went out to cruise these canyons, and with tradition we will have a great time once again! SCLC FTMFW!!

hope to see you guys out there if yuo wanna sign up here the link to sclc post
    http://www.sclc.net/forum/showthread.ph ... #post73634

2. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Most of us are going to be at a large Mitsubishi dyno meet that day.

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

If you can pm your cel, magicman, we may be up for it after the dyno.That is if you guys are making this an all day thing.

4. magicman

magicman Active Member

i pm'd you bra. are most of you gonna be able to dyno? were gonna have much more fun lol well if you guys can go your invite would love to see you guys out there with us. ill see if i can get a map for you guys make you interested

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

got it, good looking out magicman.

6. blacksheep818

blacksheep818 Well-Known Member

coo meet in my direction but it would suck to be the only 08 there i hope we can work something out so more 08s go

7. Guest

Guest Guest

good looking out magic man

8. stronz73

stronz73 Well-Known Member

Sounds good, ill check back with you guys to let u know.

9. magicman

magicman Active Member

hey guys here the route we will be taking ist gonna be fun

[​IMG]

10. magicman

magicman Active Member

we actually have a couple of 08 going you should go nayways sclc doesnt car what year your car is lol. come out have fun we're all chill people well most of us lol

11. blacksheep818

blacksheep818 Well-Known Member

yea im going to try and make i have to double check my schedule but looks like a long run

12. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

If im done dyno'ing and you guys are local i wouldn't mind meeting up