San Diego Lancers

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Knotikz, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Knotikz

Knotikz Well-Known Member

So Last night. I was in the Mission Valley area.

I was about to hop onto the freeway, when I saw a couple of W-White Lancers Cross with me at the stop sign. One of them peeled out (sort of) and the other rev'd at me.

I Just want a head count of the SD lancers who are rep'n on this forum. I'd like to set up a BBQ or what not and get a nice chill out going on. Plus I'd like to meet the Lancer who tried to peel out but let off the clutch too early.

So those of you from the San Diego area, other then the Pimp Master himself, Knotikz. Post up. Let me know who else is lurking around. Let's all get together for some BBQ chicken and some beer.

2. tangboy

tangboy Member

i will be one next month:)

3. ThePinoy

ThePinoy Well-Known Member

hey i just here from long beach i stay at rancho bernardo i have the g. grey DE with the lancertuners decal on my windsheild and black es rims with a red lip on them. hit me up when theres any meets or whatever hey guys long time huh well ill post pics of my car its changed once more you guys will trip out when you see my rims..... 8O

4. JRralliart06

JRralliart06 New Member

yo wasup i live in sd

5. CS7A-7G

CS7A-7G Well-Known Member

im in sd too over by sdsu.. i actually goto cuyamaca college out in el cajon/ranch san diego area

im the only ly oz in town with cedias, cf evo7 style tails, gunmetal falken wheels and falken tires and evo9 wing