RRM version 1 lightweight pulley

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by TheGrim, Sep 13, 2008.

1. TheGrim

TheGrim Active Member

Has anyone else actually experienced a leak with this pulley? I see everyone has the groove worn into it, but no one else has actually had the seal leak from what i've been reading. I have the V1 and havent installed it yet (mainly because im in Iraq).

2. Knotikz

Knotikz Well-Known Member

I put the V1 pulley on my lancer about 2 months after I bought the Lancer. I never had any problems with it at all. i held onto my lancer for a little over a year before i sold it.

IMO, the pulley served me well.

3. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

Semper Fidelis.. im in the marine corps and ima be feeling ur pain in he next few months... but good to know that i can check on this site while im over there lol

but back on topic.. i have th V2 pulley and have no problems with it... ive seen pics where people have made a groove in the pulley but as for a leak i think thats just some bad luck on their part... i took the risk and it was def worth it... awesome throttle response!

4. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

i've had mine on for a little over a year. i have the v1 and i haven't had any prolems yet, but i any have 4800 miles on it in that time.

5. TheGrim

TheGrim Active Member

im in the army and got slapped with a 15 month deployment.

i guess ill just install the pulley and see what happens...

6. TheGrim

TheGrim Active Member

i wonder if the pulley can go on the evo x. imma trade the lancer in when i get back and imma sell my bike i think

7. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

it might your going to have compair them side by side. and if all the measurement check out i don't see why not.