RRM SRI version 2.0

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by peter52389, May 22, 2009.

1. peter52389

peter52389 Active Member

Does any one have it? If would you recommend it or should I get a different one?

2. dudejman05

dudejman05 Guest

I've hear A LOT of good reviews about an Injen CAI. but if you want SRI i've heard good things about the RRM SRI. Picking up my CAI on Tuesday! Cant wait!!! :D

3. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

I got the RRM SRI with the heat shield and I got no complains about it. Good for the money and it actually gave me one more mile for the gallon of fuel. It takes about half an hour to install, (depends on what kind of beer you are drinking at the time). :drunken: :drunken:

4. Pickasso

Pickasso Well-Known Member

yeah i got the same sri ... it was pretty easy to install ... no big deal ... and goes well with some heineken. :) but you do feel a difference .. and the sound is amazing :D. u can look on my progress report thread .. i have some youtube videos with it

5. vmo91

vmo91 Well-Known Member

CAI FTW

i had v1,and to Cai, BIGGGG difference

6. wjbach55

wjbach55 New Member

I have the RRM SRI and have no complaints. It was simple to install and def improved the top end power. I saw that injen just released a CAI for the 2.4l lancer GTS. I am looking to purchase that now so will have a used RRM SRI up for sale if anyone is interested.

7. Pickasso

Pickasso Well-Known Member

guys will a injen cai fit a 09 es sport auto ?

8. vmo91

vmo91 Well-Known Member

yappp, just wait till it comes out if it 's out because 2.4l injen is different then 2.0l injen

9. peter52389

peter52389 Active Member

the sri for sale is it the one with heat shield? if so pm me with a price and payment preferred please ;-)

10. dudejman05

dudejman05 Guest

You're trying to buy one off someone? Its on the RRM website, and Im pretty sure it does have the heat shield with it.

11. peter52389

peter52389 Active Member

i know i just wouldnt mind saving some $ and buying a used one thats all!