RRM HEADER FOR 09 LANCER ES

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by 09eslancer, Jan 2, 2009.

1. 09eslancer

09eslancer Member

was wondering what everyones take was on the header form rrm thinking about ordering it but after that intake sucked big time im just trying to fig out if it worth it or not

2. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

What gave you the reason to think the RRM intake sucked big time? The only intake I knew of that sucked big time was the Fujita...

3. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

i have the header on my 08 and i love it. you can feel some hp and tq gone, but it does make the exhaust louder and does make some some stuff rattle/vibrate in the cab

4. NJ08LancerGTS

NJ08LancerGTS Well-Known Member

yes causes alot of vibration, rattaling in the car, if you have a exhaust you will get alot of resonace. yeah thats about it :)

5. 09eslancer

09eslancer Member

When my car was stock I raced a H22 civic and I out ran him then after I installed the RRM intake I lost to the same civic after that I went back to stock and raced the civic again and I beat him

6. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

hmmm an H22 really? Get the Injen intake then and I bet you that you will still lose...

7. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

A prelude-powered civic beat you, then lost to you, then beat you again?

and the short ram's responsible? lmao classic.

8. jc

jc Well-Known Member

lol i think u got it the other way around haha

he won stock, lost with S/R intake, took it off and then won again :lol:

kinda hard to belive u would beat a civic with a H22. :|

even tho i kinda have a similar story, i raced a TC with a short ram and he beat me (i was stock)
    raced him again with the cold air and i beat him. not by alot but still beat all the time after the install