RRM HEADER DURABILITY IN WINTER

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by johntango, Sep 15, 2008.

1. johntango

johntango Active Member

Does anybody knows how would the RRM Header withstand winter, with all the salts/sands/water mixtures? I wanted to get one but just not sure if that ceramic coating will stick around during winter or rusted by Summer 2009. Oh yah im from Canada. Thanks a million for your help.

*2009 Lancer GTS 5spd*

2. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Well, RRM has been in business for several years. This isn't thier first rodeo. If you look at thier previous headers, which were done the same way, you would find that there havn't been any winter rust issues reported. None that I could find anyways. I looked on EvoM to see since they have been selling thier stuff over there longer. I have the header and havn't had any issues.

3. BrianRRM

BrianRRM Well-Known Member

the ceramic coat will stand up to the winter conditions, we sell a LARGE amount of our products to canada and we havent have one issue with the cermaic coat and winter weather.

4. johntango

johntango Active Member

Ok, i just ordered your HEADER FOR 4B12 Today-- i will put your product to the test this coming winter -- should be here by the 26th. Both Header and your exhaust. Hopefully they will withstand Canadian winter. I will send you picture of what they look like summer 2009. Mind you i also always clean my car's underbody in winter - the vehicle is fully rustproofed.