RR GTS IS GONE! :(

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by RedRum, Dec 19, 2009.

1. RedRum

RedRum Member

To all those who i met in the VB meet, I regret to inform you that i am no longer the PROUD owner of my 08GTS. :( due to recent floods in our area my lancer was totalled and was comletely destroyed! I watched my car get completely submerged in salt water and watch the water slowly kill my car! :(

Now on to the good news because of the recent events i was able to afford something "alittle" faster! if you atch my drift! I was able to go and get a 2010 Phantom Black Pearl X!!!! so I will no longer be showing up to meets in my lancer GTS but i will now be able to show up in my X, if thats ok! ;)

P.S. sorry i havent been on the forum for quite a bit as you all know i am in the navy and have been underway but i am back for a bit and hope to hear from you all!

2. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

damn dude thats awesome! sorry.. but congrats haaha

3. Glovestoali

Glovestoali Well-Known Member

lol i dont even know if its a good thing or a bad thing so im just gonna say congrats on both : congrats for your car getting destroyed and congrats on getting a 2010 evo lool :D

4. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

Sounds kinda like a good thing to me ;D

gratz