Ride of the Year

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month (ROTM)' started by 1slowlance, Nov 27, 2010.

Tags:

Who would you like to see as our first Ride of the Year?

Poll closed Dec 31, 2010.
  1. Redline1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The Beav

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. H_U_N_K_

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. JDM FLOW

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. lancer2quick

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. Sinestra

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  7. shieldwolf342

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Alright guys. Now that we've found out who our last ROTM of the year is, another congratulations to shieldwolf on taking the win and to all the other nominees for running, it's time to try and get this Ride of the Year thing going and see if we can't get it right. So, there were a few confusions with ROTM's this year, so we'll be one or two nominees short, but if we continue it in the coming years I think we'll be able to get it all straight. I have compiled a list of all the ROTMs of 2010, and I'll be making a poll in the next few days if not today. I'm just posting all the nominees up to see if I've got everything straight and let ya'll read over it and everything and help me out. The nominees:

January '10-Redline1
    February '10-Nemo420
    March '10-The Beav
    April '10-H_U_N_K_
    May '10-JDM FLOW
    June '10-dizzle
    August '10-lancer2quick
    October '10-y2ray7697
    November '10-Sinestra
    December '10-shieldwolf

And there you have it, all your Ride of the Year participants. If anyone sees any inconsistencies, let me know and I'll try and get everything straightened out. Last but not least, good luck to all the competitors. The poll will be open for 2 weeks once I open it.

2. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

kinda sucks how like half of these guys arent even active on here

3. 1slowlance

You have a valid point. But, I mean, just because they're not here doesn't mean we can just cut them out of the race. I can't really think of any other way to have people run for it. Maybe have whoever is in the poll come forward and acknowledge that they're eligible for ROTY?

4. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

I would give these guys some time to show their faces around here before we decide to cut them out. If they are not an active part of the forum i would feel uncomfortable having them represent the site as ROTY. If they are still registered we could send them tailored emails letting them know whats going on.

5. 1slowlance

True. I can push the poll back to start on the 7th or 14th or something.

6. Sinestra

ill talk to Alex about the email idea for the guys who are not currently active

7. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

January '10-Redline1 I see him on every once in a while. He is still an Mod on here correct.
    February '10-Nemo420 Dunno what happened to this guy. He got mad for no reason and left
    March '10-The Beav havent seen for a while. He was on once last month
    April '10-H_U_N_K_ lol active
    May '10-JDM FLOW active on sister forums PL
    June '10-dizzle havent seen since the update
    August '10-lancer2quick active
    October '10-y2ray7697 active
    November '10-Sinestra active
    December '10-shieldwolf active

Should move the poll to the 15th and it should last til the end of the month.

sounds like a legit idea.

Hopefully we can get the calenders rolled out by then. I wouldn't mind helping out with it either. The cost and production of it all and what not.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  8. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

if you guys want to email them let me know... ill get their email address for you

9. 1slowlance

I think shooting them an e-mail and letting them know what's up is a good idea. I could open the poll on the 15th like Jog said, and keep it open till Dec 31st, that'll give us about 2 weeks for the poll, and some time to hear from the guys not too active anymore.

10. Sinestra

yes Alex i think emailing will be the best idea please get their email addresses so we can at least let them know whats going on. I will also ask if they want to participate. If someone does not want to enter then we will remove them

11. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

this is great team work right here guys

12. Sinestra

hopefully will have the emails by this weekend

13. 1slowlance

Cool, bro. Keep us posted on it. Need any help with anything?

14. 1slowlance

Bump. Any updates on it?

15. Sinestra

I should have an update today guys sorry i was tied up all weekend and was not able to get on the forums at all.

16. JDMhammer

Im working on the emails be home tonight around 9

17. JDMhammer

Emails got and sent

18. Sinestra

emails out done and done

19. 1slowlance

Yeah, got your e-mail earlier. Hopefully we'll get some replies soon. I'm hoping to be able to get the poll started on the 14th.

20. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Thank you guys! Give it a week or 2 and we shall start the poll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.