Replacing a clutch

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older- General Information' started by Afromanz, May 29, 2008.

1. Afromanz

Afromanz New Member

Im not sure what Gen my 02 OZ rally lancer is but i have been looking for a Service manual for it for the past 3 weeks, i need it to replace the clutch, If anyone one has any idea where i might get one plz send me some info

2. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

have you tried the dealer? there's also chilton or haynes manuals

3. Afromanz

Afromanz New Member

Yea i tried all 3...and Mitsu. said they would only sell me the owners Manual.....and im not sure if that will have the info. i need to replace my clutch

4. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

you can ask mitsu about the service manuals. i don't have a manual tranny. my service manual from my 2008 has info about the removal and servicing the clutch. you don't want a owners manual you want a service manual.

5. Afromanz

Afromanz New Member

Yea I know, been trying to contact Mitsu, they keep giving me the run around, so i was hoping someone on the site had some better ideas on want to do

6. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

id go to your local shop,ask them if you are friends with them if they have a cd manual where you can look at on how to.theres too many cars out there to just have books,so there are cds on how to,i know one shop i know of that have them.

7. thomatt12

thomatt12 Member

Quit spamming the forums...

- Edit by Prophet

8. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

Ebay? you could also check "torrent" sites for the shop service manual. (use google for how to use search for files and what P2P applications to use)

******Keep in mind that would be completely illegal with copyright laws and i in no way endorse or suggest using that method or any other illegal or illicit activity. (+1 for the forum) :twisted: *******

9. moparmania1973

moparmania1973 New Member

i dont know how old this post is lol i just started on this site but i replaced the clutch in my 02 OZ in my garage myself and it wasnt to bad so if you have any questions feel free to ask