Red GTS in MN (w/pics)

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by UnderCover, May 24, 2009.

1. UnderCover

UnderCover Member

Hello everyone! I have been trolling the site for a while waiting to post. Weather just got nice, so I took some pics. I bought my 2008 GTS w/CVT new a while back (still tough to get used to). I got the tech/nav package, and the moonroof/wheel package. So far I'm loving it. I went from an 06 Eclipse GT to my Lancer....love the style, miss the speed.

So far I haven't done much for mods. I have RRM AB Exhaust, and the RRM SRI. I added the Lancer emblem to the back, added the stainless steel gas can cover, the lancer scuff plates, and the lower chrome grill surround.

Here are some pics, i'd love any feedback:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pickasso

Pickasso Well-Known Member

looks good i like it .. and the lancer emblem looks good also .. nice job and welcome to the forum

3. Roofus

Roofus Well-Known Member

Wow that looks really good. Ive been debating if i should black out the front or trim in in chrome. The lancer emblem on the back looks REALLY awesome, how much did that cost you?

4. UnderCover

UnderCover Member

I got it from ebay for around $45-50 I believe. I also noticed that the new Galants have a really slick "GTS" badge, I have been scouring the net looking for them, but have no clue where to go.

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT!
    Lookin pretty good there. Good idea finishing the chrome on the front. You either have to chrome it all out or black it out. I went with blacking out just because it was $6.00 but the chrome looks pretty tight. Liking the Lancer on the back too. I'm planning on debadging sometime but I'm just keeping the Lancer in the lower left. Like having the name on the car :)

6. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Welcome.

7. MontrealGTS

MontrealGTS Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum