Ralliart 2009

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by Zyvorg, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Zyvorg

Zyvorg Active Member

Is this the new ralliart ?

[​IMG]

Evolution

[​IMG]

This cars where seen in italy
    I found it in an spanish forum

2. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

is that an intercooler in that so-called ralliart?

theres a shop here in sanjo who specializes in mitsubishi lancers that informed me that theres another talk about the ralliart may be just only be a turbocharged front-wheel drive instead of an awd

a little bit dissappointed there cuz im trying to sell my accord to just to get an affordable turbo lancer besides the evox

3. Lancer-Randy

Lancer-Randy Well-Known Member

man that looks sick wit it!

4. Payload

Payload Well-Known Member

i'd like to bet that it will be kept FWD to keep the costs down and it will just be essentially a turbo VRX with some racing seats and a better suspension settup.

5. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

yes i would think so, no widebody, turbo, hids, evo hood, 99% i would say it has to be it, wonder if its awd

6. Analog

Analog Member

I think its a GTS with an evo hood. and maybe evo spoiler. all of the upgrades are avaliable, so there isnt anything different in the front fender. I dont think its a rallyart. at least not yet.

7. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

i dont think someone is going to buy a lancer and put a wing, a factory looking intercooler, and 3,000 hids

8. vik2rius

if the new ralliart is coming out fwd turbo then all i can do to make my gts turn into a ralliart is by adding a turbo and a hood and get one of those ralliart emeblem sticked in the trunk.... :D :D :D

9. eg6motion

eg6motion Well-Known Member

That has to be the ralliart. It looks just like the spy shots, too bad we can't see the back to see if it has dual exhaust. I'm not a fan of chrome but the trim ring around the grill dose look nice, and you can definately see the intercooler

10. angryGTS

angryGTS Well-Known Member

Yep

11. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Well if it is or not, it looks good

12. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

how did u come to the conclusion that he as 3000 HIDs?

from the pics...I don't think u can tell that there is a factory intercooler

Y wouldn't someone buy a lancer and put a wing on it? doesn't make sense

13. MickyOz

MickyOz Well-Known Member

I saw these pictures quite a while ago, so I'm assuming it must be the ralliart.

14. vik2rius

kind a dissappointing tif that is to be the ralliart though...i was hoping to be more...aggressive...less aggressive than the evox that is...they should have put a different set of 18s and body kit...

15. OhMeOhMy

OhMeOhMy Active Member

It looks like it could be the ralliart. The front end is different from ours. And it looks like they possibly did a switcheroo on the x and lancer hoods.

16. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

i meant its around 3000 dollars for the hids to be put in a lancer, and the intercooler looks similar to the stock viii or ix

17. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

The new RA will also have the 2.4L engine and not the 2.0 that the current GTS has.

18. eg6motion

eg6motion Well-Known Member

speculation says that the RA will have the 2.0L turbo from the evo, except detuned.

19. evobong

evobong New Member

20. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Serious, your wrong. The RA will have the same engine as our cars and evo X.