RA Lancer?

Discussion in 'Ralliart - General Information' started by bras_33, Jul 28, 2007.

1. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

thats fuckin sexy!

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

just lookin at the "unfinished" project gave me a semi :D ...hopefully this will come out to compete with the impreza. like before with the 2g eclipse...rs, gs, gsx & gst. lancer-de, es, ra, evolution!!!!

3. ViperF16

ViperF16 Well-Known Member

it looks the same to me pretty much ... except for the grill

4. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

thats hott...I was told it was gonna be the new OZ Rally by my guys at the dealershp though...tryin to bring it back as sumthin good rather than slow with a wheel package this time haha

5. LancerGTS

taht would be cool 2

6. vash_241987

vash_241987 Well-Known Member

Hottness...DUEL EXHAUST!!!!! woot..... dag :wav: it makes me want to cry, its def. worth the wait

7. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

i would be able to afford a RA anyway. i read somewhere that they will range from 35k-30k

8. vash_241987

If that were so, then it would be pointless to by a RA cause you might as well buy the base Evo IX. If it was built to compete against the WRX, then your looking @ the low to mid $20K, but I dont know anything, it my speculation.

9. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

^^a 08 lancer gts with all packages range from 19k-23k. so i HIGHLY doubt a RA would be around 20k.

10. vash_241987

yeah, just hoping for the best, its going to be pretty expensive here in cali. the dealership i went to was asking 28k for a fully loaded GTS 8O

11. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

^WTF!!! did you tell him where to go?

12. vash_241987

^^^ not really lol, but I almost crapped my pants, that was the asking price, but he said he would sell it for 25k. Yeah it's stupid paying that much for a -10hp lancer.

13. LancerGTS

fuck that lol i paid 18 for mine and its a GTS with Sun and sound package

14. angryGTS

angryGTS Well-Known Member

Mitsu would be stupid to charge that much, i would expect to see starting price around 25k, that 35k starting range is more EVO price.

15. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

i meant to say.. i WOULD'NT be able to pay that much. lol

16. JayGTS88

JayGTS88 Well-Known Member

i would say the RA will be around 23-27k without tax.... why dont save up 4k-6k more for a base X :lol:

17. vash_241987

yeah lucky you dude :cry: it so expensive out here in cail. I might as well buy it over their then drive it back, better price and +10 extra HP

18. LancerGTS

lol prob

19. vash_241987

But hey the RA is coming out soon so that is something to look forward to.