Quick announcement to some changes

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates and Feedback' started by JDMhammer, Dec 6, 2009.

1. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone we want to make a quick announcement.

Most of you know I been around the forums for quite some time and have been apart of the Admin team for almost a year now. Recently we went threw some changes of the site and I want to take a quick moment to give you all an update.

Lets start off first by thanking Jason aka Prophet for starting this club of ours and growing it to over 3000 members we would definitely not all be here without him. We want to wish him well in his retirement!!

As of today Jason has stepped down as owner replaced by myself (Alex), I will post a quick about me a little later. Doing this change resulted in a little extra time being down as we changed hosting providers and brought the forum back from getting attacked last weekend.

I want to stress that we are not changing anything yet. We still have the same great forum, admin team and content you have come to expect.

We have big plans for the future we are looking into the many things you have asked for in the past.. t-shirts, hoodies and other LT merc so expect to see some soon.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me via PM to the right -->

Thank you and I hope to keep this community of ours growing!
    -- Alex Justesen

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Thanks Prophet...

I am just glad, the site is back up again.

3. CRAZY-LEGS-20

CRAZY-LEGS-20 Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for all the help....and ill be looming foward to the merch of this site...ill be willing to rep this site any way possible...thank you again for all the help

4. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

As i said before very cool Alex im glad the site is back up and running.

5. Glovestoali

Glovestoali Well-Known Member

thanks! i was just sad that i thought my asian girl thread would be gone forever =[

6. Mpitera

Mpitera Well-Known Member

YESS its back up!!!!

7. stalrev

stalrev Well-Known Member

always willing to give my opinion lol.... so far yall ahve been doing a great job with the site..

8. JDMhammer

Thank you for all the compliments now the pressure is really on haha

9. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

soooo business cards?

10. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i want in on a shirt haha

11. JDMhammer

the design has been sent to the maker should get a price within the next week and then I will place the order and then tell you all!

12. CRAZY-LEGS-20

CRAZY-LEGS-20 Well-Known Member

Alright!!!!! Can't wait for it.....

13. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've been waiting for a shirt or a hoodie and such like......... forever. Lol. What about some LT decals?

14. JDMhammer

we currently have stickers... what other decals would you like we are open to suggestions :)

15. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

Who's in charge of making an iPhone app for the forum HAHA!

16. 1slowlance

I don't really know. I saw that we had some stickers already, after I posted. Lol. I'll think and see if I can come up with anything.

17. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

Shirts and Hoodies! prioritize! lol

Where can we see the stickers? D: couldnt rly find em anywhere on the forum ;p

18. JDMhammer

ill make a new sticker post tonight when i get home lol and i am still waiting for more from jason

19. 1slowlance

I was thinking about something to go across the windshield maybe. Or, maybe a new design in the lettering or something. Just throwing ideas out there.

20. JDMhammer

if you got any ideas or examples shoot me a pm with the link to them on photobucket or something