Prospective Dirty Souf member

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Dabrits, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Dabrits

Dabrits Well-Known Member

Hey guys! I don't have a lancer, but I'm seriously considering it. My wife and I need a new car (we only have one). We have an 02 Infiniti G20s with some mods I've put on it. I'm in the Air Force going through pilot training in Mississippi (so I don't have much time anymore to tune). I'm from Valencia, CA and went to school in Utah. I've really been eye-balling a 2009 Lancer GTS. It seems to be just about the best bang for the buck out there. If I had more buck I could get more bang and get an evo, but that's not really an option at the moment. Plus, part of the fun of having a "fast" car is making it fast, not buying it fast.

Anyway, I'm kinda here on a trial basis. When I buy a car I buy it based on 3 main things, the actual car itself, number and type of available mods, and how cool the forums are that are associated with the car. So far this is the only other car forum besides g20.net that I've actually joined because the others seem like they suck. So I'll probably be searching a lot and maybe asking some questions. And if things go right, hopefully in the next couple months I'll be cruising around in a new GTS and can finally give my wife back her P11.

Glad to be here!

2. Shadows

Shadows Well-Known Member

Welcome to Lancer Tuners, And Please Enjoy Your Stay. :lol: :lol: See you around Bro!!!!

3. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

4. Dabrits

Thanks! Hoping to get some good ideas while here.

5. Dabrits

Ok, so I've been searching around in the forums. Maybe some of you guys can help me find something or answer a question. Is there any section/board/forum that is primarily "How To" or "DIY"? I've searched using a bunch of different words to try to bring up some DIYs, but nothing came up. I know there are boards for performance and custom work, but a lot of those are people just complaining about CAIs and HIDs. Where's the good information? Any good search methods that work better...? Thanks.

found it...very VERY bottom