Pocket and HER 08 GTS

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Pocket, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

Hello everyone.. just wanted to introduce myself..

Im Pocket and I have a 08 lancer gts black and both of us reside in North Florida.

i spend most of my "mod" time doing A/V Installation.. I will actually be starting a build on a complete Diamond Audio sound system tomorrow morning..

I set a Record in SPL for IASCA last year.

ANYwho.. Im excited to converse with many of you and perhaps meet some of you..

with that said, anyone planning on going to Daytona Spring Break Nationals at the end of March???

2. blacksheep818

blacksheep818 Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum

3. blk_out_gts

blk_out_gts Well-Known Member

welcome nice choice of color! so your an a/v person!
    no anything about video in motive for the navi unit yet?

4. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

not the nav syst that comes in the new lancers but I have a kenwood 819 flip out with nav,, I just grounded the parking brake wire so it will play videos and fully function nav while in motion

5. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

welcome to the site and what did you hit in spl comp.?

i hit 169.9dbl in comp and took 1st place over here in cali a few years ago.

6. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome and congrats on the 08!!! dont forget to post pics, we like pics...black pearl FTMFW!!!

Pardon my ignorance, some of us are not as knowledgable in the A/V speak. dont take this wrong but HUH? :D

7. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

nahhh.. it was 149.9 db in the iasca stock 2 class(I only had 2 12's at the time.. and just set the record for that class at the beging of the year..(it could have gone much higher but I was TRYING to keep it under 150 cbecause I didnt have a remote for my head unit and anything over 150 you have to burp from outside the car

8. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

hehe no offense taken.. its audio/video

9. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

welcome!

10. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site. Enjoy

11. midunn

midunn Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT

12. faracinman2

faracinman2 Well-Known Member

13. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

yay another florida member. Welcome

14. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

not true, i hit 169.9dbl with the head unit in the car and no remote. i was in the 3-4 class, but only ran 3 subs and 1 amp. the first comp i ever did was 154.4dbl and after getting used to it all and getting the correct bass hit, i hit the highest was 169.9dbl and was taking out all of the 4 sub cars

15. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

16. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Welcome!

What is your current setup?

17. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

well thats just dandy.. however.. when it is a 3x World record event.. the real rules are enforced

18. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

as far as wht??

19. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

welcome!

20. prcdslnc13

prcdslnc13 Well-Known Member

hey pocket, cant wait to see pics of the system your building. I thinkn it was 03 when the store I work for built a car that took 3rd at usach world finals in Kansas. I think it did 154.4 in the 0-300w stock class. mmmm I loves me some bass.

**Nemo where you competing in USACH iasca or one of the others. Their rules are all different. And Pockets right, when I went to NOPI nationals in Atl. they enforced rules I had never even heard of because it was the real deal event lol.