Phila Phil

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by OnTheGrid_NOLA, Jul 25, 2010.

1. OnTheGrid_NOLA

OnTheGrid_NOLA Active Member

What up fellow lancer tuners? ive been on this site for a few months but never put myself in the noob thread!! lol, so im Phil and i own an 08 lancer es, d2 coilovers, evoke 17" meshies, wrapped in nitto 215/45/17, debadged, and blacked out taillights, 5% tint, greddy tic axle back, painted grill, yellow fogs, ebc ultimax slotted rottors, with ebc red stuff!! i reside in the louisiana area, the dirty south!!

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Sup, man? I haven't been down in Metairie in a while, but next time I am, I'll let you know. Maybe we can hang out or something.

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Nice! Two Lousiana members. No noob welcome for someone who joined before me. LOL. Nice setup you have there. Except for the d2's. I've heard pretty harsh things from them. How you liking your setup so far and your car too??

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2010
  4. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

hey man welcome to LT nice ride any future plans?

5. OnTheGrid_NOLA

OnTheGrid_NOLA Active Member

Thanks guys! HUNK, bro hit me up, theres nobody holding it down for lancers around here! lol!

Jogen, i love the D2s, i havent had any problems, handles like a charm, weaving traffic at 140 is a cake walk with them, of course ive never owned any other coils, but im happy with them, and my ride! its stupid crazy fun to drive!!

Sinestra, oh yes plenty of plans, i want hella flush wheels with minimum camber, all the bars, im gonna strip the rear and cage it, and basically any performance mods there are i want to have!! then when i cant mod it anymore ill try and evo swap? lol, or maybe buy one! I love mitsubishi!! haha

6. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I'm actually heading down to the mall today with my girlfriend. Getting pumped for the Saints game. Again, I really like those rims on your car. The color fits well.