performance

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by crazy-alex, Aug 27, 2008.

1. crazy-alex

crazy-alex Active Member

Performance Parts????

Hey I have an 09 mitsu lancer but i want to hook it up.. little by little but its a pain to find parts????? do you know any place i can find them.... the cheaper the better...
    [​IMG]

2. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

First off: Welcome

Second off: If you want to make an intro, go onto the New Members forum and make a post. Try not to bring up old forum posts.

Depending on what you want, type in a search for what it is you are looking for. if you dont find it, which i doubt will happen, make a new post with the question and you will answered rather quickly

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Re: Performance Parts????

the cheaper the shittier. why would you want to do stuff half ass just make it look pretty and end getting the real thing later. But thats just me.

4. crazy-alex

crazy-alex Active Member

When i meant cheaper i didnt literally mean $5 i meant like an example the RRM SRI v2 where is the cheapest place i can getit.... not to buy actuall cheap parts but were could i get the good ones at a good a descent price...

5. CLEANrideGTS

CLEANrideGTS Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site. As for parts chech out all the supporting vendors. If you want RRM parts your gunna have to buy them from them directly or wait for someone to sell their used ones on this site or maybe ebay. There are plenty of places listed here on this site for performance and custom stuff.

6. jazket

jazket Well-Known Member

yeah listen to bras, dont do stuff half ass, remember ur dealing w ur car not a computer :p hehe.

Getting the best will only save u money and head-ache, plus u make sure it will work

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

/\ +1 head ache being the key factor.

There are several vendors on here that have good prices, check the vendor list.