PA/NJ/NY Meet?

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by y2ray7697, May 2, 2011.

1. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

Hey all...I'm trying to put together a meet sometime at the end of May or early June, haven't decided on a date yet and before I setup an ACTUAL event, I wanted to know how many people would really be interested in coming to it!

I'm gonna try and have it at the King of Prussia mall area, there's a huge parking lot in back that no one uses and there's plenty to do in the area, so it could be a lot of fun, get to meet new people and see the cars in person.

What do ya guys think?

2. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

3. y2ray7697

HAHA, I knew you would be! Good deal..anyone else?

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

5.5 hours...I wish.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

5. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

I might be depending on the date/time and how many people will show up.

6. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i thought we had more people on here that lived around here

7. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

i live in the area just have been busy lately but as long as its on a weekend i should be good.

8. y2ray7697

Yes my plan now is the first weekend if June!

9. LancerJunky

LancerJunky Member

I would love too, however I am in Maine.. Maybe a Mass meet?

10. y2ray7697

Roll call for all people still interested in a small meet at the King of Prussia mall NEXT saturday afternoon! It'll be in the parking lot up high in the back...if you don't know there area I can get landmarks for everyone and directions. IT'll just be a day of fun and and hanging out talking cars. There's plenty of restaurants and areas to cruise...so let me know!!!