PA MEET

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by y2ray7697, Aug 31, 2010.

1. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

Hey all, I really wanna get a PA meet together at some point here before it gets too cold out. I don't know how many of you are actually from PA out there, but I'm from eastern PA, about an hour from Philly. My girl has her whole Tiburon group and they meet up a lot and drive to Jersey to the beach and whatnot, and I just would looooove to have some Lancer people to chill with and talk to more.

Any ideas to be thrown out there would be greatly appreciated, and we can work out whatever needs ot be done!

Also, there's a car show that benefits a soldier that died next Sunday, September 12, in Lancaster, thought I'd throw that out there if anyone is interested. It's ten bucks to register, cheap food, good times, and lots of car people. At least 300 people have SAID they're going, which means at least half will actually show. Let me know guys!

Thanks!

2. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

keep me in the loop, i got friends in reading at Albright I can stay with and could come for a weekend.... bring the subaru lmao

3. y2ray7697

Hey that'd be cool...I live about 15 minutes from there!

4. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

me and sheild live in bing ny, about 5 mins from the pa border

5. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Man...I need to take a week off and meet up with yall sometime. I may do it soon. Like within the next month or so. No later than October. I know it gets cold up there way before it does down here. Last year the cold didn't get here until late november. And stayed cold till Arpil. Meet up in NY, CT, or PA.

North East Major Meet is a go! LOL

Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
  6. timschoeliertm

agreed lol

7. joey26lil

joey26lil New Member

BUMP: new owner from scranton pa area...

8. timschoeliertm

9. joey26lil

joey26lil New Member

me too.. theres no lancer people my way.. this is my first one too.. had an 08 gti 261whp and 301wtq..RIP lol

10. timschoeliertm

i love gtis

11. joey26lil

joey26lil New Member

haha me too.. i want another one but the GTS is all i could afford for right now

12. timschoeliertm

i really want an rsx-s. but what i really really want to do is find a ralliart motor and swap it into the car i have now

13. Jogenmaru

You can take Lancer2Quick's when he get's his evo. But, i'd really like this meet to happen.

14. joey26lil

joey26lil New Member

lets do it..im game

15. timschoeliertm

someone set it up

16. Jogenmaru

I would but I'm not familiar with the northeast area.

17. timschoeliertm

bump for someone who isnt as lazy as me

18. bakwoods

bakwoods Guest

Make it 4/9 on a weekend and go from there. Plenty of time for the weather to improve. Anyone interested in meeting up in PA? Or should me move it to NY? I can travel practically anywhere. I'd say lets all do Brooklyn, but I'm not sure how many people we have near/in the city. Maybe if people are down to meet in Philly even? It's a bustling city and there's a lot to do. Or Scranton? Doesn't really matter. Just figured make the dream come true.

19. timschoeliertm

i live in binghamton ny, so does another member, but that is an hour north off scranton, im down with scranton or philly. bumb this shit

20. y2ray7697

hey all, I'm still down for a meet if we wanna collaborate a little more on it now that I'm back on here to help set things up. I live in southeastern PA, so let's see what we can do!!!