Overstocked on some Tourenn Body Kits... any help?

Discussion in 'AutoCityImports.com' started by AutoCity, Sep 30, 2009.

1. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

I know that this isn't a Honda forum but we are way over stocked on these Tourenn body kits and if you guys know any 2006+ Civic guys please help us out and pass this info on. Thank you guys :)

We have overstock on both the Tourenn Lip Kit and the Tourenn Full Bumper Kit and we need to move this old stock out quickly. We are offering these kits out for below cost until we clear the overstock out of here. We have 10 of these lip kits and 6 of the full bumper body kits in stock.

We discounted the full bumper kits to $699 and the lip kit to $599. The full bumper kit retails at $1195 and the lip kit for $995, THIS IS THE BEST PRICE you'll ever see these body kits for and when they are gone the special is over.

Product Page Link: 2006+ Civic Tourenn Body Kit

Product Page Link: 2006+ Civic Tourenn Lip Kit

Tourenn Full Bumper Body Kit
    [​IMG]

Tourenn Lip Kit
    [​IMG]

2. sneakerhi

sneakerhi Well-Known Member

will these fit on the 4 door civics?

3. marauder96

marauder96 Well-Known Member

I thought Tourenn stopped making bodykits?? And are focusing on the Eurolight, Glassylight, etc?

4. AutoCity

Yea they are pushing that Eurolight stuff pretty hard but they still do Aero parts too. They seem to be focusing on higher end cars now.

5. sneakerhi

sneakerhi Well-Known Member

my bad haha but once again does it fit the 4 door civics?

cause i might be interested

6. AutoCity

Oh, sorry it will not fit on the 4dr. Although we are bringing some new stuff in for the 4 door within the next few weeks. Right now we only have 3 kits for the 06+ Civic 4dr. Until that new stuff comes in I think this is a pretty dope looking kit for the 4dr guys.

Product Page Link: 2006+ Honda Civic 4dr Body Kit (Sigma Style)

[​IMG]