Omega Delta Auto Show

Discussion in 'Mid-West Owners Forum' started by Chi_Lancer09, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Chi_Lancer09

Chi_Lancer09 Well-Known Member

what up guys, so my frat is doin a car and bike show where proceeds go towards the Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) and since it was my idea i'm kinda spearheading the event. i been workin on the event for a while, makin the proposal, tryin 2 get a parkin lot from my school, getting sponsors and makin invites and all that good stuff. anyways, i just wanted to show u guys the flyer i came up with. it's not completely done but just wanted some input. the date on there is pending due to the school givin me shit with the lot. and there is not yet a link on our website cuz not all the details r set and i am still trying 2 get more sponsors.

i hope some of u guys come out 2 the event both 2 submit ur car or maybe just 2 be spectator. if u have any questions, hollar at me. anyways, without further a due, here's the flyer.....

[​IMG]

2. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

looks pretty sick :twisted: ! imo i think you could drop the z on street...

3. l_lancer1

l_lancer1 Well-Known Member

what day is it? bc it looks like the schedule changed.

4. Chi_Lancer09

Chi_Lancer09 Well-Known Member

it did change dude. i been havin problems tryin 2 get the lot from school. and i recently started talkin 2 people involved in our campus programs who are gonna try and get me a lot on campus. so yea i had 2 change the date unfortunately. but it's ok. cuz that just means warmer weather and more time 2 get sponsors. any word on ams dude. i contacted them 2. still no word from them. :( either way it's gonna be a nice day and goOD tymez.

5. l_lancer1

that girl that is friends with them hasnt talked to me in some time. like she hasnt told me if they have givin her a response yet or not. but its lookn like no for no sorry bro.

6. l_lancer1

just found out possibly 5 more comin this sunday!