Now why can't we get these tails.

Discussion in 'Video Gallery' started by tatsujo, Dec 6, 2007.

1. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

2. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

looks like a european commercial......

3. Nemo420

just went to the european site, dont think those tail lights are on an actual model there but did notice that their lancers come with leather and a btter arm rest console. i want their arm rest, i want the ausie auto whipers and auto headlights instead of DRL's.......damn, im going to convert my lancer into a global lancer, lol.

4. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

it looks cool but it looks too much like a Mazda 3..

5. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

it looks awesome i think i want those tails

6. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

i want!

7. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

i dont know about the mazda3... my gf has one, black like my lancer, and 20% tints all around like my car, and i still dont find ANYTHING in comon.. in her forum (mazda3) they are talking about how the lancer "copied" from the mazda 3 design... i was like HEEEELLL no, not even close...
    every day i go outside and looke at them (almost all the time they are parked together) i find a new reason to say that they dont look alike...

Photo43.jpg

DSCN2537.jpg

not at all

8. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

there just jealous! because we talk to hott babes online all day...lmao!@ :p

9. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

our cars look so much better than the Mazda 3, what I meant was the tail lights of the car on that video looks like the one from the Mazda 3..

10. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Haha.

Man, we have a couple guys here from the East and none of them are claiming to have the projectors or tails. I wonder why the commercials from the East seem to always show so.

11. Payload

Payload Well-Known Member

back bumper looks very similar to the mazda 3 .. i can see a resemblance.. but thats about it.

auto headlights and auto wipers.. mmmm ... i cant wait :D

12. af_kit

af_kit New Member

Have you guys noticed that the left back up light was different color compare to the right one @00:24 on the video clip?? :roll:

13. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

yea just saw that great eye man

14. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

yeah thats a lancer EX. European version, they are lucky they also get projectors...

15. Nemo420

they get projectors, leather, and different tail lights????......

ANYONE on here from EUROPE ???...lol, i need some parts, lol

16. Payload

Payload Well-Known Member

the projectors are on the evos.. just swap em over.

video has been removed btw.