November '10 ROTM Suggestions

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month (ROTM)' started by 1slowlance, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Alright ladies and gentlemen. It's that time again. Nominate whoever you think should be November's Ride of the Month. I have compiled a list of all of the winners this year, so these are the people who cannot be nominated because of the new limit to one ROTM win a year. I guess I'll start and nominate Jogenmaru!
    January '10-Redline1
    February '10-Nemo420
    March '10-The Beav
    April '10-H_U_N_K_
    May '10-JDM FLOW
    June '10-dizzle
    August '10-lancer2quick
    October '10-y2ray7697

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  2. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Can The Dude win? He doesn't even drive a Lancer.

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

It's not stated within the rules that you have to have a lancer. Even though this is lancer tuners. I assume he used to have a lancer and upgraded to a g35 a while back. I don't think he should be disqualafied for that. But if it has to be a lancer then so be. Hunks choice.

4. 1slowlance

I wasn't sure if I could make that decision or not, so I didn't. I'll see what the Hammer says about it, but I don't see why he wouldn't be able to win. He doesn't drive a Lancer, but is still a registered member on the site and a frequent visitor, so I say yes to him being eligible.

5. Jogenmaru

Anyone else got any nominations before the 22nd? I think that's the correct date to start the voting right?

6. 1slowlance

You are correct, sir. I'll make the poll on the 22nd, and it will end a week later on the 29th.

7. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

8. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

I was kinda surprised when i was told by Shaun that i was nominated. LOL I grately appreciate the attention.

If it seems a bit off that i run for ROTM, being that my car isnt a lancer, i have no problem with that. The nomination itself is good for me.

To clarify, i DID have a lancer before the G35. My progress thread is around there somewhere.

9. Jogenmaru

OH MAN!!!! I just saw the thread for your Lancer.

:(

Glad you are ok though. I know it's late but that, yea...

10. 1slowlance

I say you're eligible. I also think we should nominate Hammer in the Scoobie. :)

11. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Thanks man. Yea i got out of there alive, thank god. Too bad cant say the same for my Lancer :(

But yea like i said, i appreciate the vote. Always wanted to run for ROTM. But my pics were never good enough.

I tried postign some now on my profile, it says it needs to be approved first...

12. 1slowlance

2 days left for nominations!

13. davidlanceres

I think I'll try for next month...too much competition this month haha.

14. 1slowlance

^ Good idea. I'll nominate you, if I remember. What the heck, I'll nominate you this month too. No rules against being able to run month after month, as long as you don't win. Today's the last day. I'll probably make the poll tonight at midnight if I'm awake. Get those last minute nominations in!

15. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

lt rulessss yeah!!!!!!

16. davidlanceres

Sweet feels good to be nominated haha. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.