Not so new, but still new

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Raidz, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Raidz

Raidz New Member

What's going on everyone?

I had this account since January, but hardly posted. Just recently hard the urge to make an opening post. I have a '03 Phoenix Red Lancer OZ with the Red/black Leather interior package. Lowered, on some 16" Enkei's. Overall a great daily. When i'm not using my S13.

Plans: Not sure what else I would like to do besides having a CAI. I had intentions of turboing it. I already have the 16G from an VIII. But lately the 240 has my attention. :\

I have pictures, I just need to find them.

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

What up?! Since 09' eh. And you know how much we love pics. I would really like to see your ride on them there 16's. I want 16's but not sure what it would look like with a drop. also let us know the wheel size and tire size.

3. Raidz

Raidz New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Those are the ones I have on me. The drop is 2", the tire sizes I do not know off the top of my head currently.

One thing I really want is the JDM Ralliart grill, a black one if anybody has for sale. I know japanparts.com sells them, but would rather deal statewise.

4. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I like the wheel choice....

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.

6. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Now that's what I'm talking about. Not too much rim and not too much rubber. Just perfect. What size tires are those. 195/45/16's?

7. smith46

smith46 Member

Hey that a nice car and i like those wheels.Welcome to the forum and have a great time.