No Lancer.. yet

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by spydahman, Mar 3, 2008.

1. spydahman

spydahman Active Member

I've been reading everything on this site for about a week now. Everything from the forums to tutorials, and checking out everyone's sweet-lookin' rides in the photo gallery. I finally registered!!!! It's the best Lancer forum I've found online!

I've only seen one WW '08 GTS on the road where I live (Toronto, ON.. Markham, etc). That's the one I plan on getting... eventually. Right now, I'm just waiting it out. It's hard, I tell ya. I've been wanting the car ever since it came out. So many things I wanna try out with this car. Some stuff in the tutorials look fun to try. I wanna hook up my own in-dash navi since it's not on the Lancer in Canada (sucks). I wanna work on the suspension and engine. I'm new to that kind of stuff, but it will be fun.

I'm only waiting because of the Ralliart. I might not as well wait, though. I think I read it somewhere on this forum.. someone said that he'd rather not get the Evo/Ralliart, because it'd just get him into more trouble anyway lol. True! And knowing my luck on the road, I wouldn't wanna bother either.

Anyway, the plan was originally to get this car in November of this year. Why so late? Just because. But now that I've finally registered on to this forum, maybe I'll go so crazy enough and buy the car sooner than expected :lol:

2. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

welcome to the commute,enjoy! :D

3. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Welcome and WW FTW!!!

4. delphium_

delphium_ Well-Known Member

thats like the fourth WW today!

WW's goin' outta style son! lol :lol:

5. grizbone

grizbone Well-Known Member

Welcome

6. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT :) I'm about an hour and a half away from you, and there's no white Lancers here either.

There's two blues (mine and some other girls) two reds and a silver!

The EvoX is for sale here but I doubt anyone is gonna buy it.

7. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

welcome!!! another one from canada =D im in montreal, quebec =D and gonna get a WW 08 too but prolly 09 since the dealer said to me they're coming in march and they're already done production !!!!!!!!!! cant wait i know how you feel bro!!!!!!! :lol:

8. spydahman

spydahman Active Member

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

I remember seeing a post regarding what to do and inquire about when considering a new car. Something along the lines of calling a few dealerships and asking specific questions, and getting their best price. Something also about buying the car at the end of the month.

Does anyone know where I can find that post??? I can't find it using the LT search function :(

9. spydahman

spydahman Active Member

delphium, thanks. I did try the search function. Found it this time. The search function on the left menu was used first, and that didn't help. I had no idea there was another search function.

Here's the link I was looking for, for those who might also be interested:
    http://www.lancertuners.com/modules.php ... highlight=

10. delphium_

delphium_ Well-Known Member

No prob..

So what kinda car were you looking for?

I recently bought my car and looked at all there models (DE, ES, GTS)

So lemme know what kinda model you were looking at with what kinda packages and i'll let you know the rough estimate to my knowlage

feel free to PM me if you wish