NJ/NY meet

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by bf360, Dec 23, 2007.

1. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

I want to put a meet together, we can pick a restaurant and il try and set everything up, preferably near the border of jersey and ny so everyone can try to make it
    Lets get this started guys !

lets hear your ideas and well go from there

2. Guest

Guest Guest

AWE YEAH!

Come peeps hook it up and show us what ya got.

Post pics. We lika da pics :geek:

3. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

alright come on guys just give me suggestions and well go from there, il do all the work, there is this brazilian buffet in hackensack that is very good, also pricey though thats why i wanted suggestions so i can make some calls and maybe get this going in january

4. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

well where u thinkin about

5. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

kinda expensive but very good food, just a place for all of us to meet and chill talk, maybe go for a drive, what do you guys think?
    http://greengrillrestaurant.com/

6. MattyMAYHEM

MattyMAYHEM Active Member

I'm down for sure.

7. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

ok is there anybody from the njny area that isnt down for this place?
    Would a sat night be good for everybody? not this sat night but in the next couple of weeks
    add your name to the list if you would def be going
    1.bf360

8. nanonyc

nanonyc Well-Known Member

FINALLY!!!! am down to what eva... LOL.... just something with a big parking lot... and a nice view... so we can take some shots.... like the palisades... LOL... I love that view... maybe we can Ride to take some pics at the rest areas... LOL... let me know... date time... and I'll be there...

9. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

ok as part of the drive we could drive to different spots to take pics 8)

10. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

add your name to the list if you would def be going
    1.bf360
    2.lancermike

11. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

Place:http://greengrillrestaurant.com/
    A very good brazillian restaurant in hackensack NJ
    450 hackensack ave

Date:January 26 at 7pm(pending weather of course)

My plan would be for us to meet everyone, go inside and eat and chill, afterwards chill and go for a drive if everyone is up for it, looking for everyone in the area to go!

pm me or add your name to the list to let me know that your definitely interested in going.

1.bf360
    2.lancermike

12. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

bump guys add your names to the list so i can get an idea whos goin

13. MattyMAYHEM

MattyMAYHEM Active Member

1.bf360
    2.lancermike
    3. MattyMayhem

I'll take the ride up. Not that far from me.

Bringing up some ES love.

14. Wendy

Wendy Well-Known Member

Hey sorry.. Can't make it :cry: My sister is gonna be up from Florida for that weekend. Plus depending on weather, I can't drive in snow/sleet sometimes rain. ha. I'm good at crashing... :p

15. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Yeah boyeee, make it happen!!! and of course pics!!!! I had to get a new camera for all the meets and pics we take here on the best...i mean west coast :D or at least in So Cal.

16. Wendy

Wendy Well-Known Member

"best" coast huh?? :scratch: well damn, i guess that is true.. I hate living so far down here. I don't think there's anyone on here from south jersey.

17. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

it kinda slipped out to help you guys get a meet together but I prefer the east, myself. I am originally from that side of the country, kinda.

18. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

lets get everybody within the area and show em up guys, or girls lol

19. playa213xx

playa213xx Well-Known Member

I'd love to come but thats quite the drive for me :oops:

20. Wendy

Wendy Well-Known Member

I prob wouldn't mind the drive in the summertime, but it's just too far in this cold. Especially after tonight when we were driving home I got a nail in my tire. My boyfriend had to put the donut on in the cold and rain.