New to this awesome site!

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by MindlessDemon, Oct 31, 2007.

1. MindlessDemon

MindlessDemon Member

I've been looking for a site like this for a month now! What a great job! I just purchased my Lancer '08 GTS (Graphite Grey Pearl) fully loaded last week but it has not arrived yet. I live here in Salt Lake City, Utah and it would seem that GTS's are ridiculous to come by... It's being freighted here on truck from Arizona with a tint job already installed, I just hope the percentage isn't higher than acceptable Utah code...

Anyway, I just thought I would give a shout out and say hello to all of you. I've been looking over this site for a couple of days and you all seem like awesome people! I will be posting some pics when I get my GTS. Thanks!

Again, awesome job with this site!!! Uber kudos!

-Phill, SLC

2. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

3. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

welcome and congrats on the buy 8)

4. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

welcome, post pics as soon as you get your car..

5. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Welcome to the Lancer Tuners Community!

6. Solsonic

Solsonic Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums!

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome and congrats on the GG GTS. I have nothing but mucho praise for Salt Lake City!!!!

8. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Welcome and congrats! I hope you also get those ubertastik rims that the other guy got here. We know you'll just enjoy that car. :D

9. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT!

10. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum.

11. Lancer957

Lancer957 Active Member

Hello and welcome! I'm actually new to the site as well, but so far everyone has been great! By the way I also just bought a GG GTS, picked mine up about 13 days ago, it's freaking awesome! :D

12. RedGalant2k1

RedGalant2k1 Well-Known Member

Welcome to LancerTuners!

13. pinoyrage

pinoyrage Well-Known Member

:D welcome!

14. MindlessDemon

MindlessDemon Member

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the greets! Hopefully getting my Lancer tomorrow! Here's to hoping, X your fingers. :)