New to the Site ..

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by TILMakeEmTap, Jan 2, 2010.

1. TILMakeEmTap

TILMakeEmTap Guest

Just joined the site, I found it through searching Google so I figured I'd join and check it out. I've got a 09 ES Sport Lancer, RR, AE's, and custom paint job .. I've been told several times my car looks like a "ricer" but it's what I designed and what I like so .. oh well.

Pictures: (not the completed pics, but I haven't gotten around to getting better ones)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. What mods do you have in mind?

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome! As long as you like what you've done to your car, that's all that matters. And the paint job looks pretty good.

4. TILMakeEmTap

TILMakeEmTap Guest

As of right now, I'm getting the Front Mount, 3D eyelids, Magnaflow Catback exhaust, and then the ARS HL front and rear lips. As for performance, I'm not sure that I want to do anything to a car that doesn't have that much power to begin with. I like doing the cosmetic mods because it's something I can do to learn myself how to paint and stuff.

EDIT: To H_U_N_K_ thanks for the compliment. 8)

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good start up plan. Give it a while...you'll want to start performance mods....lol Its just like tattoos...completely addicting

6. TILMakeEmTap

TILMakeEmTap Guest

Agreed, lol .. I'm sure I will just not sure what to do performance wise on this car. 2.0L inline 4?

7. 1slowlance

Lol. Well, look at the Evo...

8. TILMakeEmTap

TILMakeEmTap Guest

.. far from it ..

9. 1slowlance

True, I'm just saying as far as having a 4 cylinder makin a bunch of power.

10. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

welcome to the site, nice paintjob :D

11. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT bro

12. TILMakeEmTap

TILMakeEmTap Guest

Thanks for the comments guys, ready to find some more people around my area and get some meets going. I'm on 9gL and have about 9 people from my area but hopefully we can find some more to meet with on here.