new to site.

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by dirtylilhonda, Aug 28, 2010.

1. dirtylilhonda

dirtylilhonda Well-Known Member

hey guys. my name is jamie. i have been a die hard honda fan for life(hint the name). i just recently went a got a brand new 2010 lancer gts.i have new owned a new car and never even wanted to own a mitsubishi, BUT i have to say that i ABSOLUTELY LOVE this car!! i hope you guys except me as a honda fan lol. not too many do. i dont have much spending money but i do want to do a few things to the lancer as soon as i can. its an automatic with the sun and sound package( which is sweet), and has right at 372 miles on it. i just got the windows tinted and that is as far as i have gone. i will post some pics here in a few mins if everything goes good.

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT...Glad you decided to join the dark side. lol

3. dirtylilhonda

wow i get on another site just like this. i think its a v bullentin too.. lol anyways it reads new post at the bottom.. threw me off a bit. thank you sir. i hope to have a new home, if you know what i mean..

4. dirtylilhonda

5. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

honda... idk ill have to swing the ban hammer.... haha kidding welcome man!

6. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

NNNOOOOOOO! You got an automatic. Manuals give you the "true" power of us mitsu's. Welcome bossman to our humble site. Why exactly did you make the switch over to your rival? Got tired of Honda or was forced to the dark side??

7. dirtylilhonda

to be honest, i was looking at getting a 2010 civic si. when i saw this car, i just really really liked it. and the cut me a pretty good deal. so i couldnt say no.... im a die hard honda fan but im not the other douche's that give us guys a bad name... lol

8. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Great looking car! Welcome!

9. dirtylilhonda

oh and to reply to the automatic part, im married and my wife cant drive a stick so i thought it better to get an auto for emergency reasons. plus we just found out that we are having a baby, so just incase anything were to go wrong in the future, i know that pretty much anyone can drive a auto and can use my car to get her somewhere. and where i know the difference in power from an auto to a manual, im kinda having fun with the paddle shifters lol.

10. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

congrats man!

11. Jogenmaru

NNNOOOOO!!!! CVT even worse. JK man. Congrats on the baby. I think it was Joey over at projectlancer.net just had a kid a few weeks ago. But those paddle thingys are kinda fun. Well good luck on the future mods and baby. You are gonna need the extra cash for that. Trust me. And the stamina as well. Random nights of baby crying....yea...will kinda make you loose some sanity.

12. dirtylilhonda

Yeah its gonna be diiferent. My wife has a 3 year old boy that stays with us half the time. So im kinda ready but its gonna be dofferent with a full time baby! Boy i hope.

13. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Honda, I have two boys...a 2 year old and a 8 month old.....sanity gone long ago lol. Just be prepared to get some looks...Lancer, 18's, dark tint, exhaust, freshly detailed....with 2 car seats in the back. priceless...lol

14. Jogenmaru

your liscense plate should say hondafan. Or hndafan. That would get him the same looks ya think?

15. brian67

brian67 Guest

Hey congrats for the car and welcome to the site.Its a really good looking car.Thanks for the pics.

16. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome...

So sorry about your love for honduhs, guess we were all foolish at one time...

17. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. Mississippi, huh? What part? I'm in Slidell, LA. Pretty much right in MS. Lol.

18. HiPowerMtrsprts

HiPowerMtrsprts Well-Known Member

19. dirtylilhonda

am i gonna be know as honda from now on? lol.. and im from red banks ms, but have lived in horn lake for the past 2 and a half years. work in memphis... oh and i love my lancer but i still love my honda's lol.. got one im building now. im really diggin the site, plus everyone is really nice and helpful.