New to LT From Milwaukee

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by NeVitable, May 14, 2009.

1. NeVitable

NeVitable Member

Hey guys, I've been wanting to buy a Lancer forever and I finally got the money to get one, I plan to change it a lot with the help of all of you.

It's a black 08 GTS, I'll try to get pics up later in the day, the weather has been crappy lately.

A few things I want to do for sure is get a evo X spoiler and hood, and change up the headlights/taillights. Look forward to speaking with you all later!

2. NeVitable

NeVitable Member

This is my baby!
    [​IMG]

3. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT! :drunken: :drunken:

4. Chi_Lancer09

Chi_Lancer09 Well-Known Member

welcome dude.. TB lancer is the way 2 go. lol milwaukee isnt 2 far from the Chi. check out my frat's autoshow. it's gonna be a fun event. it's in the midwest section.

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. I have family up there, so I know how the weather is. Actually, I think I have taken a few pics around the same place you did in that pic. Lol

6. bulldog

bulldog New Member

New from PR

Hey friends I'm new and trying to do a new post but I don't know how I can do it. Sorry for my English but I'm from Puerto Rico so I speak Spanish. By the way I need a little bit of help. I have a 2009 lancer but I'm having a problems with the electrical system. It turn on the lights although it is off and it turn off the signal lights system. Sorry if someone do not understand but I don't know how to explain in English so if someone speak Spanish or can help me I will thanks it.