new style of CF hood need your help

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by RALLIART, Aug 21, 2008.

1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

ok i saw this on here while back i cant find the thread for life, can someone tell me who makes this cf hood, and may be a link to a thread. thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i know for a fact that it will fit a lancer but just cant figure out who i have talked to while back.

jake

2. nanonyc

nanonyc Well-Known Member

3. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

ohh fitment is not too bad on this!! but expensif shipping though

4. nanonyc

^^^ yes indeed!

5. franchise5star

franchise5star Well-Known Member

i order that hood about a month ago and they said they already shipped itt.. can't wait.

6. RALLIART

thanks guys i knew i can count on you, i am ordering this hood as soon as those companies will reply to me, my old cf hood is for sale.

7. RALLIART

which company did you order it from? so i will know if they are reliable

8. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

All the websites i have been reading that you guys posted say that this hood is for hte Evo X... not the reg lancer. Iuno how many times this has been discussed, but last time i heard the evo has a wider body, therefore, a wider hood, no? Dotn wanna burst yall bubbles. But make sure before anyne gets it, cuz it seems to me you might be getting the wrong hood.

9. nanonyc

you are right.. but the wide body is only on the quarter panels... rear bumper...

10. TheDude

I also heard that the front was wider as well.... maye its just me

11. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

let me count the funds jake and i will let you know if i can take it off your hands

12. RALLIART

correct me if i am wrong, BUT there will be no need for that, since this hood is on a lancer gts, pics to prove it. yes it says its for evo x, and yes evo x might have a wider body, but the pics below prove its on a lancer, UNLESSS its a great photophop. But to me it doesnt look like it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. TheDude

I stand corrected, im sorry for my mal-information lol. I guess i misread a previous post about the dimensions.

14. TheDude

I stand corrected, im sorry for my mal-information lol. I guess i misread a previous post about the dimensions. Still, dont know as to why they have the hoods under the category of Evo X

15. RALLIART

just called the above company, the sales guy is taking a break i guess, left my number with some dude, i should reply to this post later on today, so stay put.

16. RALLIART

did you get it yet, if so you are the first that i know of, let us know of the fitments!

17. nanonyc

nice... I like how it looks... but am more of OEM guy... that is why I bouth the evox OEM hood... just waiting for it to be shipped... as soon as I get it... I will let you guys know about it... I will make a whole threat about it...
    Pluss tons of pics.. diferent angles... close and open... (of course that is if there is no problem... LOL)

18. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

That hood is pure sex. I'll be getting that one too as soon as I get my $25,000 bonus. :D