New member from Toledo, OH.

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Darkness86, May 20, 2010.

1. Darkness86

Darkness86 Member

Hey everyone. A little background on myself.. My name's Noah. I'm 24 years old. I assemble tank treads for M1A1 tanks. I currently own a gg 2003 lancer ES, an 01 GTP and a buick lesabre. Not much done to my lancer, yet.. 5% tint, tinted tails, OBX header, OBX cat delete test pipe, Greddy Catback Exhaust, Exedy Evo Stage 1 clutch and Fidanza flywheel.. Sold the rims. It's a jack stand racer right now as the motor is torn apart, due to having my license suspended (not my fault, of course) and not being satisfied with the 120 hp it came with from the factory. :twisted: Anyways, I'm here to soak up as much info as possible and to acquire another block for my car. Off topic: I love dogs, I have/breed Rottweilers. Best breed I've ever owned. Thanks. :p

A couple videos of mine and some friends cars off my main forum, ToledoTuners.com.
    My car at 22 seconds.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2CU8qyLj_c :mrgreen:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcDwKUitR4g

A few pics..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My mirror and fender were kicked and broken off by someone who was angry, I guess.

And my pup, Debo..
    [​IMG]

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. Good to see someone else taking on a big build on a non-evo. Keep us updated.

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome. Graphite Grey FTW! GG unite.

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Hunk,
    Didn't you have those same wheels but in 18's?

5. HiPowerMtrsprts

HiPowerMtrsprts Well-Known Member

6. Darkness86

Darkness86 Member

Thanks for the welcome. I've been searchin through mitsu forums like crazy and outside of EvoM, they all blow. Just a bunch of ricers and newbs that have big wheels and autozone chrome trim. Can't learn anything from there.

7. KillzBugzFast

KillzBugzFast Well-Known Member

welcome to LT.

8. ThunderOZ

ThunderOZ Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. (Oh and it's Thunder Gray Metallic btw, only came on the 2002-2003s :) ) What are you going to do to that motor?

9. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

hu welcome to LT.com Happy modding! i am sure you will learn a lot from here!

10. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Yeah, I had those in 18s. What is your car lowered on in the picture with your rims?

11. KillzBugzFast

KillzBugzFast Well-Known Member

nice avatar btw!!

12. Darkness86

Darkness86 Member

Yeah. I was going through the car the other day and found the tag that came on it with the color. And that motor is going to be nothing more than a big gulp holder in my garage. I found a chunk taken out of the bottom of the the block where it meets the trans. Idk how it got there. My buddy has a line on a 2.3 stroker for sale. A lot of work and I haven't driven the car in so long. Sometimes I just want to put it back together and drive it. :-|

Heated springs. :? Plus photoshop [​IMG]