New member form State College PA

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by jarol220, Apr 10, 2009.

1. jarol220

jarol220 Well-Known Member

Hey guys Im Jake, about 7 months ago I got a 06 ES ever since I got it I have wanted to mod it here and there so the first thing I did was stick on a K&N short ram intake and I put in a 300 watt amp with 2 10" subs. when I was changing my headunit i got confused because there were no slides do I got online and found out that it screwed in and out instead of sliding. As I looked around i found this website and Im not going to lie this website is beast! I hope I can learn more about my car here and offer any experince I have. oh and heres a picture[​IMG]

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LancerTuners Jake. I hope you find all the info you need...there are quite a few very knowledgeable people here, so don't hesitste to ask. Be sure to start a progress report thread with pics for all us addicts to drool over.

3. ForTheGlory37

ForTheGlory37 Well-Known Member

Welcome man. I'm from Lewistown not far from you and in school up in Williamsport which is also not far. Good to see another person from central PA

4. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT bud! happy modding!

5. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Cool. I'm moving to Johnstown in July :D

6. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT!! :drunken: :drunken:

7. jarol220

Im glad i got people around here to help with stuff for example here you get snow in cali you dont so there are some variables here that other people dont understand plus laws are different to.

8. ForTheGlory37

Nice we'll have to get a PA thing going...

9. jarol220

yeah that sounds like a plan

10. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

Welcome Jake. I'm in the 'burgh, but I went to school in Johnstown and lived with a dude named Jake from Milroy. Hope we can help you in the future!!

11. ForTheGlory37

My roommate is from Milroy

12. jarol220

shit theres a lot of people close to central pa.

13. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

welcome bud!! youll find theres a lot of info here, and we all like to give tips and pitch in on what we know so ask whatever you need...

14. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

15. Shadows

Shadows Well-Known Member

Welcome !!! :D