New Lancer

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by ClemsonTnuts, Sep 11, 2007.

1. ClemsonTnuts

ClemsonTnuts Well-Known Member

Sup all,
    Just got my GTS last friday (9/7)
    will be checking here regularly for Ideas on what to do to her...
    Any advice for names? HA

2. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

welcome

are you looking performance wise?

or looks?

3. ClemsonTnuts

It really depends, first will be tinting the windows.
    The sun down here in SC can be brutal. After that it will be all fun and games. Nothing too crazy though, I can't afford any more tickets. :oops:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

congrats and welcome! post ur newness "WELCOME NEWBIES" that way more people will notice you and be able to help ya out. Glad to c we have another Lancer owner.

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome and congrats!!!!!

6. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

welcome and congrats from puerto rico

7. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

remember to install the moleskin so d film dont scratch

8. ClemsonTnuts

Thanks all.

Not sure what you mean by mole skin and what not, but I am probably just gonna pay to have it installed. My weekends won't be really free till the end of february, so that is kind of a long time to wait. But I am sure loving the car so far, even all the double takes I get zipping through traffic :D

9. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

just make sure that u know the sc law, when i had my tinted the guy told me 27% is legal in sc, if i would have went 20% which is what i wanted, he wouldnt give me the warranty, plus he said horry county cops are cracking down on the tint issue. So i just want you to be aware of that. BTW welcome to the site, hope we can meet up sometimes, so far there is 4 members on here that live in sc that i know of, so lets keep them coming, if you have any friends with lancers tell them about this site, if u see someone on the street chase him/her down. Before me and Prophet(jason) started this forum, i met a girl on the myrtle beach bulevard who drove a DE trim lancer, damn i should have gotten her number...

10. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

i went 20% all around in my car hahah oh well.

11. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

welcome! lol mines 15% :D

12. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

welcome sirr. congrats on the buy.

13. nanonyc

nanonyc Well-Known Member

enjoy the ride.... I know you will... :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

14. stronz73

stronz73 Well-Known Member

Nice job on on the selection of your car, trust me it will pay off on the long run once your innocent now looking car will turn into some kind of beast if you build it with all of us around here. he he he.

15. ClemsonTnuts

Haha thanks, just wish I didn't have to sit in an office all day and I could be out driving instead... :lol:

16. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Welcome and congrats!