New Lancer Owner here...

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by FLORIDA_GTS, Sep 26, 2007.

1. FLORIDA_GTS

FLORIDA_GTS Member

Hello all, Just wanted to say Hello to all I am new of course. I just purchased my 2008 Lancer on Saturday and I just found this forum tonight. This is actually my first Tuner car, Anyhow I look forward to chatting with you all and hope to learn as much as I can from you Lancer Veterans.

2. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Hello and congrats! We know you'll like the Lancer. This forum is pretty new also I believe.. but it's great. What color and transmission? :D

3. FLORIDA_GTS

FLORIDA_GTS Member

It is Black and I got the CVT. I really wanted to get a manual Tranny with all the options that I got with mine but I couldnt find a dealer within a 4 state radius that could get the MT. I actually like the CVT so it is okay. I am thinking about trading up for that Ralliart version when it comes out and get the Manual Tanny anyway.

I wonder if I am the only one that is planning on doing that.

4. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Haha, no you're not alone on that. Many of the guys here are planning the same thing.

5. FLORIDA_GTS

FLORIDA_GTS Member

Still havent decided whether that is good or bad. Good that we can all upgrade but bad because of the lost money at least on my end. How are the resale values on the Lancer anyhow?

6. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome and congrats on the new 08!!!

7. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

welcome!!! Im in Orlando Florida!!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Congrats and Welcome

9. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

hey man welcome!