New kit and graphics installed.

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by polar1120, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polar1120

polar1120 Well-Known Member

Alright guys here it is> I have been working to get it all together and it's finally done. Let me know what you think and yes I know it's alittle ricey but it's what I wanted.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dual exhaust
    [​IMG]

2. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

I'm liking it man. Good job.

3. thetaxguy

thetaxguy Well-Known Member

very clean! I like it!

4. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Is that the bomber kit?

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

diggin the front!!!!

6. delphium_

delphium_ Well-Known Member

My evox!
    lol not diggin the hood so much the middle scoops a little out their but the rest of it looks killer
    sweetdeal

7. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Oh, just noticed the spoiler. Nice! Where?

8. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Yeah was going to ask the same. Where did you buy the spoiler from?

9. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

It looks like its the GTS spoiler, just repainted black.

Bill

10. Conduct

Conduct Well-Known Member

It is too high for a GTS spoiler.

Anyways I like everything cept for the different exhausts, other than that :thumbleft:

Edit: and are the breaks cross drilled and slotted?

11. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

eventhough it IS a little ricey, I like it cause it looks so good on our cars. It almost looks like an R/C car, besides when/if you get a turbo it won't just be a rice cooker anymore, it'll cook eggs as well! :D

oh yeah, might be the picture but I see two different mufflers as well, don't tell me one of them isn't hooked up. :?

12. midunn

midunn Well-Known Member

I'd never do it but hey to each his own and if you like it that's all that matters.

Good job bro!![/quote]

13. midunn

midunn Well-Known Member

Look again bro, nothing like a GTS spolier.

14. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

looks good, i would of made the decals all black or black and silver though but good job nevertheless expspeially if u like it. :D

15. DaytonaLancer

DaytonaLancer Well-Known Member

Damn thats nice! Do you have DE? And your putting gauges on the inside too! Post pics of those too!!!

16. polar1120

ok the exhaust are the same one was already on and dirty and the other was new that's why they look different. The wing is from bodykits.com the evoX wing for $250. The front is the bomber kit with Evox sides and back. The guages I have pics of on EvoM under my garage same username there. So yeah catching alot of crap on EvoM though cause the ricey look but what do you expect. thanks for the info and psot though.

17. polar1120

oh no it's an ES and both mufflers are hooked up. Suprisingly they are not as loud as I thouhgt they were gonna be will take pics of the mufflers later.

18. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

its not an EVO X spoiler, its from Bodykits.com and its called their "R Type Spoiler". does not look like the real EVO X. VIS is coming out with the RalliArt EVO X CF Spoiler, i think it might even be available already and if not it will be here by april.

other than that, good job on the car. why no grills? why didnt you smoke out your center trunk brake light along with your reflectors on the bumber? and it might be me or the angle of the picture, but the rear bumber doesnt look like it matches your stock color. and curious, how much did all this cost you??

19. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

last time i talked to my boy at VIS, it was already done and i could have picked it up. Its just a GTS wing thats carbon fiber

20. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

it might be the same as GTS, but i talked to Andy @ VIS (the guy who got me the cf trunk) and he said its the RalliArt CF spoiler and yes i could have got it right away, but they also said they only had a couple and waiting on their shippment from over seas to add it to their web site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.