New here!!

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by spentplsr711, Aug 11, 2009.

1. spentplsr711

spentplsr711 Member

Just bought my 09 Black on Black Lancer last friday. It is a little over a week old now. Love this car, wish I could have found a manual tho but still love it.

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.com :) Enjoy your stay and post lots of pics and plans for your car!

3. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT

4. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

welcome man... where you from?

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

09 2.0L? That sucks. Either way welcome to the thread forums :)
    Definitely post pictures ASAP.

6. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

09 2.0L? That sucks. Either way welcome to the forums :)
    Definitely post pictures ASAP.

7. spentplsr711

spentplsr711 Member

Iam from Jersey. Have to clean her up and post some pics soon. as for mods not sure, dont wanna mess with the warranty. Thats why I got rid of my 01 Pathfinder with 124000 miles on it. what ever i can do without messin up the warranty iam going do.

8. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

I don't think there's a whole lot you can do to mess up the warranty. As long as you're not doing anything performance I think you're okay.

9. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

welcome to the family

10. Mpitera

Mpitera Well-Known Member

Hey welcome, Idk about how it is in Jersey but I was speaking with a dealer out here in Long Island and they really dont care to much about most mods. As long as its nothing major like a turbo or something that can easily be changes back. He told me if I ever had any kind of trouble where they would go through the warranty, to just replace all mods back to stock and I wouldn't have any problem. They take a picture of the engine or problem part and send it to HQ. Oh and they dont care about exhaust. He told me that doesn't voide anything.

11. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

here in Quebec One of the detalers can sell you a Lancer DE with Exhaust, intake, rims and spoiler. Or you can buy the parts seperatly and put them on any lancer and it wont void any warranty

12. spentplsr711

spentplsr711 Member

Cool thanks. I was planning to just do things that can be easly takin off before I take in for any work. Also I was planning to ask them also just incase I dont feel like taking on and off all the time.

13. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I know on a friend of mine's Colorado, Chevy said that doing anything to the exhaust from the cat and up voids the warranty. So pretty much all he could do was intake and exhaust, and then just random stuff here and there.

14. chelecuche

chelecuche Well-Known Member

welcome!! post pics!

15. CRAZY-LEGS-20

CRAZY-LEGS-20 Well-Known Member

I'm a few weeks old....I love my 09 GTS....but I was wondering how to put the info and my pic in the profile.....can someone help me out?

16. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

Umm scroll all the way up on the page, and right below where it says Portal >>Board Index > etcetc
    There should be a User Control Panel Option. Just click that , go to profile and thats where you can edit your signature.. avatar etc.

17. RuthlessRides

RuthlessRides Well-Known Member

Welcome.....