New here...with ralliart.

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by lovesuck, Dec 21, 2008.

1. lovesuck

lovesuck New Member

Hey sorry guys if this topic is suppose to be in a different section. First off I'm new here..this is my first day here at LancerTuners.com. I just recently bought a 2009 RalliArt. And I need some assistance on what parts and modifications and the order I should get them in... I'm about to get my windows tinted...other than that I'm not too sure what or where to get further parts for the car itself... so perhaps if someone can tell me where I can get the following parts that will be compatible for this vehicle...

1. exhaust... i don't know which one to buy or which will be compatible with the dual exhaust the RA has....also where to get as well.
    2. cold air intake.... where and which compatible with this RA

I'm a big car noob so please be patience with me guys...thanks in advance for any assistance.

2. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

welcome & congrats with ur new RA...

PIX....

3. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

PICS PICS PICS! :D

Oh Welcome to LT

4. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

1.well as for exhaust since the ralliart has the evo 9 AWD system i would think you could get one from evo 9 BUT there is the lenght issues. as long as the underneath the car is same as evo 9 you might as well get one from that car.

2. as for cold air intake, since your car is already turboed, you already have a cold air intake.. just stock... You can contact AMS or anyone that actually is working on a evo x currently and ask them about it. I am sure that they already have tackled a ralliart, so they will know what would fit.

5. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

Sent you a PM

6. bob81

bob81 Member

welcome aboard.Yeah,pictures please..wanna see the pictures... :)

7. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. How is the Ralliart, like it so far?

8. lovesuck

lovesuck New Member

hey guys heres my RA..i love it btw...great car...got it this monday...but anywho here are teh pictures..its very bad but here it is..
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

See thats how the RA Grille is suppose to be like!

10. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

11. lovesuck

lovesuck New Member

hey guys can someone point me in the direction where or what kinda mods i can get that will fit for this car please help asap!

12. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

welcome

13. NJ08LancerGTS

NJ08LancerGTS Well-Known Member

why so crazy to mod the car bro, shit is fast enough for now, Be happy with what you got so far. Shit only thing you could do is cosmetics thats all, their is nothign known about changing parts yet so sit back and enjoy your car while parts get made.

14. 09lancermatt153

09lancermatt153 Well-Known Member

sweet ride. i want it!! yeah man you really dont have to do anything other the cosmetic, its already well equiped. by the way welcome

15. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

buscherracing.com

google buscher racing

16. cramm

cramm Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.. :D